Kiss Cam

Random dream i had about dylan obrien last night enjoy.

Stiles Pov

I was sitting and watching the mets play their game. This was my like third time watching them, they are my absolute favourite team in the entire world.

It was half time ( A/N don't know how sports work lol) and they were doing the kiss cams again. I look to my left and right to scout out who I might have to kiss. Luckily, there is a guy sitting on my right and no one to my left.

This goes on for a few more minutes until someone sits next to me, on my left. I look at him and nearly choke on my water. The Derek Hale, famous, very famous, hot and sexy Derek Hale is sitting next to me at a mets game. He looks at me and nods his head, while I kind of stare at him. It's not my fault! He's just so sexy and gay might I add, ALSO SINGLE. I should make a move. No, I can't. He'll probably think that I'm only interested in him because he's famous. That's not the case, not at all. He's funny, smart, cute, grumpy and just overall sexy.

I can't do it.

Suddenly, everyone starts screaming and I look up at the big screen seeing Derek and the girl he is sitting next to surrounded by that stupid big heart thing and the words KISS CAM.

Derek looks nervously between the screen and the girl, the girl is obviously smiling widely because she just scored a hottie but Derek is gay. He probably doesn't want to kiss her.

So I do the only thing my crazy fucking mind can think of.

I hop into Derek'a lap, face to face, I give a small smile because smashing my lips into his.

Our lips move together, roughly, i start to grind my hips into his, which causes a little moan to escape both of our lips. I break away from the kiss, remembering where we are and what I'm doing. I look around me and many people are staring at us with disgust but the majority of people are cheering and clapping which I am happy to smile for.

I look back at Derek,

"I'm so sorry, I had no idea what i was doing, I just knew you weren't into girls so I thought I'd sort of save the day, which you probably didn't want. You probably wanted to kiss the girl. Maybe you aren't gay, wait yes you are because you said it in an interview. Oh gosh it's sounds like a stalk you, I don't, I swear. I just know your name, your age, your birthday, where you were born, where you live now. Sadly not the address. Sorry that came out wrong. Hi, I'm Stiles" I shyly smile at him. I technically just told him that i'm a creep and stalk people.

"Derek, but I guess you already knew that," He laughs, patting my shoulder before continuing, "let's finish this of at my place, shall we."

He stands up and takes my hand. "Yes, we uh shall," I say, gripping onto his hand tighter.