Hell house

Stiles POV

I can't take it anymore. I need to end this, to be free from life.

I slowly grab the bottle of pills and open the lid. I throw the pills down my throat and wait. I hear my dad open the door from downstairs and panic.

Shit, why is he here so early.

'Stiles!' He yells

'Yea- gurrrrrr'

I grab my throat tightly and fall to the ground, waiting to be free from this world but I see someone's feet near my head and feel them pick me up, until the lights go out and it's dark.

-- Time Skip --

'Dad! You can't just put me here!'

'Yes I can!'

'This is going to help me!'

'It's for your own protection stiles! This is the fifth time! The fifth time that you have tried to kill yourself, I'm worried for you stiles, I want you to get better'

'You can't just get better from this!'

'Well what can you do then'

'Lie'

'Come on, we are going'

'Dad... I'm scared. I don't want to do this please'

'I'm sorry son'

He buzzes us in and kisses me on the forehead, he looks over my head and sees two guards coming over to take me away.

'I love you' he says, letting a few tears roll down his face.

'No, Don't leave me here!' I yell, and before I know it I'm running, running as fast as I can to get away from this hell house, but I feel two Paris of arms snake around me, restricting me from running anymore

'No! Dad! Come back please! You can't do this, you can't just leave me here!'

He doesn't look back, not even once. I relax in the men's arms, slowly sitting down and bring my knees up to my chest and just cry. I cry and cry until one of them tell me that I have to come inside. I get up slowly and they drag me away, away from my friends, my family, my school, my life.

I walk inside, looking around eichen house. I'm not going insane, I'm just really depressed. I have this disorder, it makes me think about suicide a lot, and I get drepressed a lot. I forgot what it is called because I don't really listen.

They bring me some new clothes and show me to the showers so I can get changed, I put the t-short on and the sweatpants and slippers and hand them my old clothes. I walk out and the show me my room, it's on the first story. I walk up to it and open the door slowly, imagining that I will see this maniac on the other side, but I actually see a handsome, same looking man. He looks up swiftly and frowns.

'Hale, this is your new roommate, his name is Stiles, Stiles this is Derek'

This man, Derek, he just grunts in response. The other men close the door behind me.

I just walk to my bed and lay down. Not speaking or even looking at Derek. I'm just want to be at home on my comfy bed, listening to music, or reading a book. Talking to my friends at school, even seeing my therapist is better than this. This place is for insane people.

'IM NOT CRAZY!' I accidentally yell out.

'That's what they all say' I hear a gloomy voice say. I turn my head to face him and see him looking at me.

'Well I'm telling the truth'

'That's what they also say'

'Well I'm, I'm just, ugh!'

I hear a magical sound coming from Derek, it's so beautiful, and he's just laughing. Wonder what other nice sounds he can make, if you know what I mean. Wait, no. He is crazy, well I think he is, he doesn't look crazy.

'I know this is a lot to ask when we just met but why are you here?'

'Anxiety disorder' he smiles sadly.

'What about you?'

'I don't really want to talk about it, not yet anyway'

Someone knocks on the door and opens quickly.

'Um hi, are you stiles, the people said you need to go to group with us, oh and Derek, I'm Scott by the way' he says cheerfully.

Derek whispers 'bipolar' and points to Scott, I nod my head, and walk with Scott to this 'group' he is talking about.

We arrive at a circle of chairs with people sitting on them, one person in the whole group is wearing a doctor looking outfit, they must be the ones talking today.

'We have the crappy one today, she really gets under your skin' he hisses.

I nod at Derek and sit down on a chair, Derek sitting next to me and Scott sitting on the opposite side of me.

'Ok, today I would like to introduce to you, our newest member stiles' the women says, pointing directly at me.

'Would you like to tell us how your feeling?'

'Well angry because I'm in this hell hole'

'Would you like to tell us why you are here'

There is a moment of silence before I answer 'I don't want to talk about it'

'It says here that you tried to kill yourself five times'

'Please, don't'

'Why did you decide to do that?'

'Stop, I don't want to talk, next person'

'Why did you want to end your life'

'I said, I don't want to talk about it' I says, clenching my teeth

'Stiles, why did you want to make your family suffer your loss'

'SHUT UP!' I yell, pushing my chair with the back of my legs, I stomp out and find a little garden space while travelling around,  I sit in the garden for a while until I hear someone come.

'Please, leave me alone' I sniff.

'Stiles, it's ok'

I look up, seeing Derek standing in front of my, rolling back and forth on the balls of his feet.

'It really isn't'

'Look, don't let her get to you, she is a bitch after all' he laughs.

'Yeah I guess' I smile at him

'Come on let's get something to eat'

---
WAIT BEFORE YOU SCREAM THERE WILL BE A PART 2 I swear.