Misery part 3

Stiles POV

I rapidly blink my eyes as I get up slowly from the cold bench. Seeing Derek holding my hand, and smiling up at me.

'What, what do you mean new life'

'Stiles your a werewolf'

'What! But-but '

'I'm sorry stiles, I really am, I didn't want you to die, I can't live without you, literally, because your my mate, and I love you'

'Wow, I love you too'

I pull him into a quick hug and look him in the eyes.

'Look we have to go, the full moon is tonight, and we can not have you running around' he says

I nod my head and get up from the bench and walk towards the exit, immediately getting all these different smells hitting me right in the face, I scrunch my nose up trying to block out the scent.

'Just breathe Stiles'

'Yeah okay right, Breathe'

'Good, now quickly' Derek says, holding his hand out for me. I hesitantly take it and he pulls me towards his car. He squeezes my hand every now and then to assure this is actually happening. I can't believe I'm a werewolf I mean, skinny, defenceless Stiles, the boy that's gets into trouble somehow every time there is a new threat. Now I'm a werewolf, I'm not defenceless but I'm not clueless, (like somebody, *cough cough* Scott) I'm tough, strong and fast.

We drive to Derek's loft and get in. He trains me and helps me control but I don't think it's enough and neither does he. It's nearly time and Derek's is chaining me up to one of the poles in his loft.

'Will this keep me, you know from breaking free'

'It should' he says, nervously

I tug a little on them and they seem pretty stable.

Derek's POV

'They are pretty stable' he growls, he looks up at me with blue eyes.

'Stiles why do you have blue eyes?'

'Because, I killed Donovan, my mum, I killed Allison and  I'm killing my dad'

'No you didn't kill them stiles, you mum died from a disease, your dad is fine, Allison, well that wasn't you and don-'

'Donovan was killed by me'

'It was self defence Stiles, he was trying to kill you, and your dad'

'HE'S DEAD BECAUSE OF ME!' He screams, pulling hard on chains.

'No Stiles, stop blaming yourself' I say, trying to stay calm. 

'Yes. It's. True. I. Killed. Him' He grits, slightly breaking the chains. 

'Stiles, Calm down, please' I say, putting my hands up, slowly.

I walk over to him and whisper sweet nothings in his ear. His breathing seems to slow and his blue eyes turn to yellow. 

'You're right, this wasnt my fault' He whisper.

I kiss his ear and he shivers under my touch.

'I love you'

'I love you too'

------

The END END of misery!!!! my god this chapter took so long and its not even big. I'm sorry its not really long Im just really struggling with school and now I have like a boyfriend and he just keeps distracting me at the library when im meant to be writing these, sorry hhaha, hope you like it anyway