Family Friends

'I don't wanna go' Stiles sobs at his mother, who is trying to force him to visit an old family friend.

'You get to listen to music for thirty minutes' Stiles's mum, Claudia, says to him.

Stiles considers it for a moment. He really does love listening and singing and dancing to music. He rarely gets to do it anymore because his dad is annoyed by it.

'Fine, but I'm bringing my phone' He says, grabbing his phone and sliding it into his pocket. She sighs, knowing he is not going to pay attention to what's around him now he's got his phone.

Claudia hops into the drivers seat and puts it into gear, driving away from their beautiful home.

Around thirty minutes later they arrive at the farm. The walk up the stairs of the tiny old house and knock on the door.

Stiles walks in and all he does is hope that Derek isn't their. Derek always tries to flirt, show off, and get in with Stiles. He doesn't know why, but he loves it anyway. It makes him feel loved.

Today, he's not in the mood to see Derek, or his godliness, but to his luck, Derek comes walking into the lounge room wondering who was at the door. As soon as his eyes land on stiles they widen.

'Stiles, I haven't seen you in a while' he smirks. Stiles shyly looks up and smiles back at him.

'Stiles honey, go into Derek's room. Me and Tahlia want to talk' Stiles mother smiles.

Derek grabs stiles by the arm and pulls him downstairs and into his room, closing the door behind him.

'So' Derek says, looking at Stiles. Stiles just hums in response, not wanting to deal with him.

'Are you alright?' Derek asks, sitting down next to stiles in his bed. Stiles once again hums.

'What's wrong?' Derek questions, slinging his arm around stiles's shoulders. Stiles blushes slightly.

'Nothing' Stiles replies, trying not to cry. He's been failing school lately and doesn't want to face his parents. He knows that if he tells them that they will be so disappointed in him and probably kick him out or something.

'I know when your lying stiles, we've known each for so long now' he smiles and pulls stiles closer to him making Stiles put his head on Derek's shoulder. He sighs and scoots closer to Derek.

'I've been failing school lately and haven't told my parents and I don't plan to' Stiles mumbles into Derek's shoulder, but Derek heard him clearly.

'You need to tell them' Derek says, squeezing stiles's shoulder to reassure him that everything will be ok.

'Can you be there with me' Stiles squeaks, lifting his head from Derek's shoulder to look at him with teary eyes.

Derek smiles at him and places his hand on Stiles's cheek. Derek starts to lean forward but Stiles quickly gets up and backs away from him. He clears his throat and looks down at his feet.

'I-I'm sorry, I just, I was in the moment' Derek stutters, trying to convince Stiles that he doesn't actually like him. They've know each other for so long, how can he not develop feelings for the  younger boy.

'No, it's ok' Stiles whispers, still looking down at his feet.

Derek stands up and walks over to Stiles slowly, grabbing his hand once he reaches him. Stiles looks up at Derek, raising his eyebrows as Derek leans in, he knew it didn't turn out so well the first time but maybe, just maybe Stiles does have feelings for him.

Stiles doesn't move this time, but he doesn't lean forward either. Derek keeps leaning in, he stops right before their lips touch.

'Stiles?' Derek breathes, loving the way Stiles breathe hitches as he feels his hot breathe on his lips.

He hums in response, not knowing if he can use his words at the moment.

Derek just keeps going anyway 'do you like me?' He asks stiles. Stiles still thinks he can't form proper words so he just nods.

Derek smiles as he leans forward and presses his lips against Stiles'. Stiles wraps his arms around Derek's neck and Derek's arms wrap around stiles' waist.

They are too wrapped up in the moment that they don't notice their mums open the door, taking in what they are seeing in front of them.

They smile and slowly close the door, leaving the two boys alone.

--

Ok hi
Usually don't do this but I need like an editor for my stories because I make so many mistake and I can't use grammarly anymore! So please if anymore is great with this stuff and loves to read my stories please help