Hello house part II

Stiles POV

I walk into some sort of cafeteria with Derek holding my hand. I like the way it feels. I see multiple people talking to themselves and I'm just glad that I have someone to laugh with instead being crazy.

Scott isn't bad, but I haven't seen him from happy to sad or happy to angry, it's just happy. I see Scott talking a boy with blonde curly hair.  "That's Isaac" Derek whispers into my ear, "He has depression and anger issues also PTSD" he continues, I look at Isaac sadly, having PTSD must be hard, I mean I have severe depression and anger issues with ADHD but PTSD really affects some people. I wonder what he got it from. "His dad use to abuse him" Derek answers like he's reading my mind.

We slowly made our way to Scott and Isaac and I try my hardest to smile at both of them. I let go of Derek's hand to play with my fingers, my therapist said I should do that if I had any sort of need to harm myself, for some reason being in this situation has triggered it.

"Hi Stiles" Scott smiles, before pulling me into a hug. I look at Derek confused he just looks at me like I need to hug back. So I do, quickly. As soon as I do, I heard Scott breathe out in relief. His smiles grows bigger but then drops immediately when he sees me frown. "Did I do something?" He says, tears in his eyes, I look at him shocked, I rapidly shake my head and answer him with a simple "No". Scott doesn't seem convinced and gives me the cutest puppy dog eyes, "Y-you didn't look happy" he sobs, covering his face with his hands, I reach out to touch him and he flinches at first before leaning into the touch.

He lifts his face from his hands to look at me, he brings me into a hug before laugh hysterically. "You are so cute," he says through his laughter. His bipolar his bad. "Scott, you can let go," Isaac says softly to Scott. Scott breaks from the hug then gave Isaac the biggest death glare. "You're so fucking stupid, he was fucking enjoying it, some people like hugs Isaac, not like you do because you have weird problems" Scott yells into Isaacs' face, Isaac looks petrified and Scott must see this because he starts crying instantly, "I am so sorry, Isaac" He cries. I like Scott, I do, honestly. I think we would be good friends. I can handle him. "I know this is out of the blue but do you wanna be besties" I giggle to Scott, in which he nods his head so quickly he might have gotten whiplash but seems unfazed. He walks over to me and slides his arm through mine so now they're linked. "So, new bestie" He laughs and continues to walk out of the cafeteria. I know I haven't eaten but I'm used to it. "Yes, new besties" I laugh with him and we sit in the garden I had found earlier. "Why did you want to be best friends," He asks, curiosity written all over his face. "I wanted a new friend and you did not seem bad at all" I smile and he smiles with me until a frown replaces it, "Why didn't you choose Derek, I mean you guys seem close" He whispers, sadness clear in his voice. "I have something different I want from Derek" I smirk and he laughs at me, instantly getting at what I meant.

"Sounds like you have your life planned out"

"I do Scott, and it's going to be a perfect life" I smile and look over at Scott who's frowning again. "I want someone," He says, almost inaudible. "Who?" I ask, "Isaac, but I keep yelling at him because of my stupid disease" He snaps and I put my arm around his shoulder, "It's not a disease, it's who you are Scott, it's part of you, despite the things you said back in there, that I'm sure you didn't mean. You don't judge anyone for their disorders do you?" He shakes his head no.

"He knows that you didn't mean it," I say, tightening my grasp around his shoulders. He lets his head fall on my shoulder.

--1 year later--

I'm getting out of this place in a month and so are all of my friends, I know right convenient. After I had that chat with Scott he stopped seeing himself as the boy with the disease, he saw himself as just Scott, a boy with a disorder that has no effect on his life. Scott got way better at controlling his outbursts, he's basically happy all the time and it makes me happy to see him like this. Isaac no longer has PTSD with the help from his friends, especially Scott, but yes he still has depression and anger issues but they aren't as bad as they were when I had arrived here and Derek, never actually had an anxiety disorder, he actually had really bad anger issues but he also had PTSD because his family were burnt alive when he was very young. So he has been in this place for a very long time. So everyone is being let out and so am I. I still have depression, I still have anger issues and I definitely have ADHD still, (that might not ever get better) but they aren't as bad as they were a year ago and I had a lot of help from Scott and Derek.

I smile as I see Derek walking towards me, he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me on the lips. "Hey" he smirks, I laugh and jump up so he can carry me to our room.

I'm Derek's boyfriend and I'm getting let out with all of my friends in a month.

My life eventually got perfect, you just have to wait.

--
Hi guys, finally updated this story

YES THATS THE FINAL THING

NO IM NOT ADDING MORE

SORRY THAT YOU DONT GET TO SEE THEM HAVE A LIFE

I MIGHT DO IT IF I HAVE NO IDEAS

ALSO I might have ADD or ADHD.

Are they the same thing

Because I don't know

I wanna get tested but my mum won't let me

Apperantly they just ask questions and then tell you have it and then give tablets

Idk

I'm not saying it cuz I want to have it I'm just saying I have a LOT of symptoms

Maybe I should do it when I'm moved out.

It's bothering me I don't know if I am or not

Aw well.

Oolkkk

Hope you enjoyed

Love you all!