Soft Spot

Stiles
Derek's always grumpy and I really want to change that, so I did some research and found out that Wolves like to be patted. So when we went over to Derek's loft and everyone left I stayed behind for a little.

I scoot closer to Derek on the couch.

"If I" I mumble, placing my hand on Derek's hair and scratching slightly but he just growls.

"What are you doing" he snarls but that doesn't stop me.

"Maybe" I mumble, reaching behind his ears and scratch and he immediately Rolls his eyes back in pleasure.

"Don't stop" he says, placing his face in the crook of my neck. So I keep scratching until my hand gets sore.

He lifts his face to meet mine.

"Why'd you stop" he pouts.

"My hand got sore.." I grin, loving the effect this had on him. "Use your other hand then" he says, pointing to my other hand.

"But I'm tired" I whine, trying to get up but failing because Derek pushed me back down.

"Derek! Don't be such a sourwolf" I whine once again, still trying to break free from his grasp. He keeps me down and still once he starts leaning his head forward, signalling me to scratch his ear but I do not give in. I just laugh in his face and get up from the couch.

He grabs my arm and pulls me back down, placing my hand on the top of his head.

"Scratch" he growls, using his red eyes.

"Just because I'm your mate doesn't mean you can control with those eyes" I smirk but he growls louder, but suddenly pouts. He looks so sad aw.

"Alright" I say, starting to scratch behind his ear "only today you win" I complain, I keep scratching until we both fall asleep.

-
I know it's short, sorry but I just want to update and thank all of you for 60k reads like I had no idea it was going to get the big AND im just really happy and thankful! Sooo thank you and love you all!