Boys should not have periods

WARNING

TALKS ABOUT GIRL PERIOD AND BLOOD

SO LIKE IF YOU DON"T WANT THAT DON'T READ IT

Derek's POV

I knew I shouldn't have gone alone. I know I should have just stayed home and waited for the pack but because I'm stupid and like to think I can do things by myself I went and found that stupid witch who was cursing people around beacon hills.

Did I think I could get cursed as well? No. No, I didn't

So I went to find the witch and I did, found her all by myself. I was proud for maybe a mere second until she started to laugh at me like I was somehow stupid going after her, and I was. She started to mutter things under her breath and eventually stuck her hands out to point to me. I didn't feel anything at the time so I started to go in for an attack but she just flew into the air and wished me luck.

That's how I ended here. Sitting on the couch, in great pain with a bucket of ice cream. I look over to my TV and stare at the blank screen. I can see myself on the screen and scrunch my face up in disgust. "I'm so ugly and fat and disgusting" I scoff, but continue to dig into the ice cream with my small metal spoon.

What the hell is happening to me? I have no idea but I will figure it out.

It's been an hour or so and I start to feel some sort of liquid on my boxers so I run to the bathroom and check, "Blood?" I look in the mirror as the realisation hits me. I suddenly hear cackling behind me, "That's right Derek, have fun on your period" The witch laughs before disappearing into the air, I grab my phone and dial the familiar number, he picks up after two rings,

"Derek, it's two in the morning" he coughs, voice laced with sleep

"I'm on my period, or like a period of some sort, I'm bleeding uh out of my um dick and I don't know how to stop it, I have pains, bad pains, a witch cursed me-"

"Derek what the hell, don't go after a witch without someone else" Stiles snarls, I hear rustling in the background. "I'm going to get something, maybe some pads, do you think that will help?" he asks

"Yeah, maybe, and cookies. Oh and like those heat bottle things and a teddy bear so I can snuggle"

"You don't need a teddy bear to snuggle, just use me, I'll be there in like 20 minutes" He hangs up and I walk downstairs to lay back on the couch.

15 minutes later I hear a small knock on the loft door and slide it open to see a smug Stiles standing there. "Shut up" I growl, taking the pads off his hands and walking up to the bathroom. I open the package and stare at the white pad. "Stiles!" I yell and I hear someone running and then he's in the bathroom, "How the hell do you use these?" I ask, staring back at the pad. "Here," He says, walking back into my bedroom and coming back with clean underwear, he grabs the pad and puts it on. I look into the mirror while he's doing that and frown, "I'm so ugly" I whisper, tears forming in my eyes. "What?" Stiles asks, handing me the underwear. "I'm ugly" I repeat and he looks shocked but then smiles, "No you aren't Derek, you're the hottest guy I know"

"You're just saying that because you don't want to hurt my feelings"

He shakes his head at me and smiles once again, "No, I'm saying it because it's the truth"

"Why do I bother liking you, you'll never like someone like me" I whisper looking at him in the eyes.

"W-what?" He says, his voice cracking, "You like me?" He asks, shocked.

"Yes, but I'm so ugly, I don't deserve someone so beautiful like you" I sniff, pushing him out of the bathroom so I can change my underwear.

I walk back out with fresh underwear and push past Stiles to walk back downstairs to the couch. Stiles sits down next to me and wraps an arm around my shoulder, "I like you Derek" he says, I shake my head "You shouldn't" I whisper, I face him and look into his eyes. I groan in pain and lay back on his shoulder, "This is so painful how can women do this" I groan, moving to lay my head on his lap and my legs over the arm of the couch. "They are probably used to it" he replies, raking his fingers through my hair, he bends down and lays something gently on my stomach, immediately warming me up. "me warm" I whisper, leaning into his touch. I feel a pair of lips on my forehead and look up at Stiles, "I do like you and you can't change that, you are handsome, hot, good-looking, GOD-looking and you like me too, so why don't we go on a date?" He asks, eyes full of hope, I nod my head, eyes drooping quickly. "After my period" I mumble, closing my eyes fully but before I drift into a peaceful sleep I hear a laugh, Stiles' laugh.
-

Because I'm a NICE person I decided to update another chapter

Request by @mangakakuro
If it wasn't good tell me and I'll fix it :)

KEEP THE REQUESTS COMING