I'm a werewolf

This was requested by Childishbehaviour  I'm really excited for it. I'm also very sorry it took so long

The winner of the last challenge was @always_reading1410

This chapters challenge is find the ę in this chapter. Have funn

--

Stiles POV

'We need to find a body' I say

'A dead body?' Scott asks

'No shit Sherlock' I sass

'Fine. Then let's go' he grabs me by the arm and takes me into the deep dark woods.

We see torches and head for the other direction but, Scott gets caught. Leaving me in the woods alone.

I hear a crunch of leaves behind me and swerve my body around to see what it was. There's nothing there. Wait. Are those glowing red eyes.

'I don't want any harm here please'

It growls in response.

I run, I run as fast as I can, flailing my arms in every direction they could possibly go to. And of course I trip over. The animal. Creature. Thing. Comes up to me. Placing his paw down on my chest.

'A wolf?' I question

It comes closer. It happened so fast. The wolf bit down on my stomach and I let a howl of a scream out. The wolf disappears in a flash and I look down at my stomach. Seeing blood and nothing but blood I decide to get up and run away. Screaming for help hoping someone can hear me.

I eventually find a path and see someone running in the other direction. Not to lie, he has a very sexy back.

I try to run up to him, I feel like I'm going to faint. I'm getting light headed.

'Help!' I scream as I fall face first into the ground.

---

I wake up, in a bed. Of course. But this isn't my bed. It's comfy and smells really good.

'Hello' I croak

I hear a phone go off and look around me. There's no phone here. Am I going crazy.

'Hello'

'Yes he's here'

'I will bring him in now'

I hear a beep and some footsteps, coming towards this door. This person, opens the door and stares at me.

'I didn't think you would be awake, you looked pretty beate-' he looked at my body. Scanning for any signs of injury.

I lift up my shirt and there is nothing there. Just my pale skin and faint abs. I awkwardly put my shirt back down.

'I think I'm fine?' I question myself. Wondering why I fainted if I didn't even get hurt.

I start to walk towards the door but the man stops me.

'I would like to leave' I say politely

'You can't just heal like that. There was so much blood' he says, reaching out to touch my body.

I growl at him. Wait what?

'Wow. Your eyes. They just. Changed to yellow'

'What!' I yell, running around trying to find a mirror. Eventually finding one, I stop and stare.