Punked out

Stiles POV

I got a message form Derek saying:

Late notice pack meeting, come quick, emergency

So of course I quickly jumped into my jeep and started driving down to the loft.

Once I'm there I get out of the jeep and make my way up to Derek's loft, I reach the sliding door and slide it open, to be met with the whole pack.

Everyone smiles at me, like I'm a lost puppy

'I think you might want to sit down' Scott says

I sit down slowly on the couch, curious about what's going on

'We are kicking you out of the pack'

'WHAT! Why!' I yell, jumping up in my seat.

'You could get hurt doing this job and your too weak to protect yourself'

'I can protect myself'

'No stiles, you can't. We're really sorry'

'Fuck you guys!'

'We're still friends right?' Scott asks

'No, never talk to me, look at me, message me or call me ever again!'

I storm out of the room with rage, speeding home in my jeep. Once I'm home, I bolt up stairs and cry, I cry all the tears I have until there is none left.

I can't stay here.
All my friends betrayed me, I have nothing left.
I have to leave.

So I decided, I pack my bags and leave my dad a note on the counter saying I won't be back for three years, I'll still be in school but nearly graduating.

Three years later

My sweaty hands rub against my steering wheel as I turn it. I'm so nervous, the last time I saw my dad was when I was weak, and pathetic. Now I have a lot of tattoos, piercings, and I'm stronger, no longer weak, pathetic stiles they use to know. I also grew out my hair, and grew like 10 cm.

I pull up at my old familiar house and jump out of my car. I walk slowly to the door and decide wether or not I should knock or not, but I'm interrupted by my dad opening the door first.

'Hey kid, how can I help ya?' He asks, he doesn't even remember me, I look so different I know.

'Hey dad' I take off my sunglasses and reveal my whiskey brown eyes. He puts his hands to his mouth and hugs me tightly.

'What's this' he says, flicking my tattooed skin.

'I like it dad'

'And this' he points to the piercings on my lip, eyebrow and ears.

'I also like them'

'Look, I'm just glad your back' he smiles.

'Hey also, you wanna go to school, since you haven't finished it yet' he looks at me with pleading eyes, I nod my head. I smile and walk up to my room.

I look around at all the dorky posters I had and laugh.

'I was such a weirdo' I rip them all down and chuck them into the bin. I lay down on my bed and fall asleep.

When I wake up its morning. I look at my alarm clock and it says 7:30.

'Aw well' I get out of bed slowly, not caring that I'm probably going to be late for school.

I jump into my car, after getting ready and drive to school. I park my car, and jump out. As I walk to the front entrance of the school, I hear a few wolf whistles, I send a wink to few of the girls they belong too, even though I'm gay I can still flirt.