My deepest secret

So this was a request from a very long time ago but I'm doing it now so hope you like it

stiles24stilinskiXD 

Stiles

'Hey, stay with me' someone whispers into my ear. They shake my hand and I open my eyes a little but close them soon after. 'Hey no, no stay awake, open your eyes' the person says again, shaking my head this time. "Stay awake" is the last thing I hear before everything goes black.

I jolt awake, breathing heavily as I start to hear voices. "He's awake! He's awake" someone yells, my eyes start to focus and I see a girl with orangie red hair and a boy with black shoulder length hair.

"Woah buddy" the guy says, putting a hand on my shoulder as I start to pull off all of the wires connected to my body, I stand up and look in the mirror. My body has suddenly got toned overnight what the hell?

"Where am I?" I ask, turning around to the people that were trying to get me to sit down.

"You're in star labs, and you were also in a coma" the guys states.

"A com- for how long?" I ask

"9 months" he states blandly.

I go wide eyed and gape at him, "9 months!" I yell, turning around and walking out of the room. I hear someone call my name but I just keep walking, I realise o don't have a shirt but I have to find my friends, my family, my boyfriend.

I walk around until I finally find my house, the one I haven't seen for apparently nine months. I knock on the door slowly and the door opens, my dad with red bloodshot eyes and a whiskey in his hands.

"S-Stiles" he stutters, putting the whiskey onto the table and pulling me into a hug, "You're awake" he sobs, holding me tighter against him. "Yeah Dad" I smile, rubbing my hand on his back for comfort.

"I know you probably want me to stick around but I really have to see Scott and Derek, I love you though" I say, pulling back from the embrace and go out the door. Scott's only a couple blocks down, hopefully I can deal with that.

After a few minutes (or hours) I reach Scott's house, as soon as I knock, someone's already opening the door and pulling me into a hug. "I could smell you" he says, laughing and hugging me tighter. I laugh at him and hug back. "Don't ever do that agin" he whispers, I pull back and look at him in the eyes. I smile and look back down the road. "Go to him, he needs you" Scotts says, patting me on the back. I nod and start running towards Derek's loft, once I know I'm halfway there everything starts to slow down, I look around and see an old lady crossing the road but a car is coming straight for her, I run towards her and pick her up, moving her out of the way. Everything goes back to normal and the women stares at me in shock. I look back at her in shock. "Did I really just move that fast" I whisper and the old lady just nods back and mutters a small thank you before walking away. I do what I did before and run, this time I make it to Derek's in no time. I knock on his door and start rambling as soon as he opens it, he crushes me in a hug and I hug back for a second until I start running around his loft as fast as I can. I stop and look at Derek, I'm smiling at him and he's smiling at me. "I'm just glad I have you back" he says, pulling me into another hug but not before kissing me, and shoving his face into my neck to scent me. Making sure I'm his. "I love you" I whisper into his ear. I don't want to tell him what I can do, he might freak out even though he is a werewolf. I can't take the risk. He smiles and repeats the words "I love you too"

1 year later

I still have my power, and I still haven't told the pack. I have teamed up with Star labs, Cisco and Caitlyn ( A/N sorry I don't know how to spell her name) but I'm going to tell the pack today, hopefully they don't freak out.

We are currently in a pack meeting when I finally speak up. "Guys, I want to tell you something" I mumble, standing up gaining everybody's attention. "I'm the flash" I say, letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"No your not" Scott says, about to continue his conversation but I run out of the house, in my speed, watching everything slowdown, and I run to New York take a selfie and run back to the meeting.

I show them the pictures, showing it was just a few seconds again that I took it.

"You could've photoshopped it, and like added it to your phone in like the past few seconds because I didn't notice you gone" Scotts says, still trying to convince himself. I grab Scott by the neck and run back to New York.

"Still think I'm lying?" I say, smirking at myself. "Bro!" He laughs in amazement. "I know right?" I laugh with him, wrapping my arm around his shoulder and stare at the Statue of Liberty.

"Come on, we should head back" I smile sadly, putting my hand on the back of his neck preventing him from getting whiplash.

I make it back home in the matter of seconds, Scott smiles at everyone and starts shouting how he just went to New York. I smile at his excitement and so do the others, Derek looks at me and communicates by pointing to the kitchen where I follow him to.

"So the flash hey?" He asks, wrapping his arms around my waist, I smirk and put my arms around his neck.

"Do you think we could" he paused, leaning into my ear "use that to our advantage" I shiver and nod quickly.

"The meeting is over" Derek yells, leading everyone out of the house.

"Where were we" he smirks, but my smirk grows as I run, using my speed to back him into the wall. He grunts and looks at me with lust.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna like this" He says, attacking my neck with his lips.

---

Sorry guys, no smut because I do NOT LIKE writing it because it's weird and awkward and I'd probably be really bad at it and I just don't wanna try but honestly I liked the ending of this book, how did you guys like it, comment if you liked it :)