The World Is Clearer

Stiles POV

So it begins. All the worlds, all of the different places come crashing down together. They all had different reasons to seek out our help. They all had heard about the pack with a psychotic human, a true alpha, a were-coyote, a beta, a former alpha and a kitsune. They all wanted help for their own personal reasons. It all started off with the Winchesters.

I was walking down the street, with Derek by my side. we were having a casual chat about everything mostly, laughing here and there when suddenly we hear yelling.

'You boy, get out of here now' The shorter one out of the two yelled, holding his gun up to Derek's face while the taller one, tries to grab me and pull me away from Derek.

'Don't touch him, Derek, Help me' I yell, trying to get out of the man's grip. I see Derek wolf out and get knocked to the ground.

'Derek' I whisper. I turn around to face the man that grabbed me.

'Look, kid, we can explain' The taller one says

'Why would you hurt him, he didn't kill anybody' I state, finally getting out of the man's grip and running over to Derek. They both look at me in confusion.

'YES, I know about the supernatural, so put your guns down and help me get him out of the street'

They help me pick him up and take him back to my place. Luckily my dad is at work so he won't ask about the two strangers walking into my house, holding Derek. We walk upstairs, into my bedroom and set Derek down.

'Explain now' I say, running my hand through Derek's hair.

'Ok look' they say at the same time. The smaller one looks at the taller one. The taller one huffs and starts to talk.

'My name is Sam and this is Dean. We are what you call hunters.we found out about a weird pack with various monsters and a true alpha. So we researched and researched but nothing came up. We found out about a fire here years ago and saw Kate argents name in there, we know her and we came here straight away'

'Kate's dead' I whisper, looking at the both of them. Dean is hot and Sam is really cute. They obviously see me checking them out and take a step back.

'Mate, I don't swing that way' Dean says, trying to hold back a laugh.

'Neither' Sam says, coughing slightly.

'It's ok, I know. You guys are definitely straight' I laugh. Going back to stroke Derek's hair.

'Wait hold up, Kate's dead' Dean says, taking a step forward to see stiles clearer.

'Yeah, Peter killed her. Derek's uncle'

'Makes sense, she was a bitch anyway' Dean says, smiling.

I feel Derek moving around next to me, I look down at him and see him opening his eyes.

He shoots up and growls loudly at Sam and Dean.

'Wow, buddy' Dean says, putting his hands out in front of him.

Derek settles down after he see that we are in my room.

'Derek, they didn't know you were good' I laugh, gently slapping his arm for over reacting.

I fill Derek in on what we talked about and Suddenly I start to wonder, what did they hear about? What do they know.

'Hey, guys what did you hear about my pack?' Derek says, reading my mind.

'I was gonna say that doof' I slap him again on the chest.

'Well, first we heard about the true alpha, getting his powers by defeating the alpha pack and the darach' Sam states.