The Other Alpha

Derek's

I arrive in my loft to see Isaac, Boyd, Cora and Erica sitting on the couch I had to buy for them. I sit down in front of them and take a deep breath, looking around the dirty loft and finally settling on my pack.

"We are meeting with the other pack tomorrow," I say with confidence, not breaking my stares as I am the alpha. I hear a range of disagreements but I just shake my head at them.

"It's happening, we need to make sure that they aren't going to harm anyone," I state, standing once again and going toward the metal table in front of the arch window.

"But why I never like other wolves," Erica states with a pout, walking close to me and trailing her hand down my chest, but before she can get any lower I grab her wrist and push it away from me.

"It's final, tomorrow morning they will come here and we will speak," I yell, ignoring their arguments I walk upstairs and into my new bedroom. It has white walls, a wooden dresser and a king sized bed. Plain but that's all I need. I settle underneath the covers in just my boxers and fall in a deep sleep, not looking forward to tomorrow at all.

I wake up to hear talking downstairs, I yawn and stretch as I grab my phone and look at the time, 11 O'clock. Shit. I slept in.

The other pack must be here.

I struggle to get ready and look decent before I make my way downstairs.

"Ahh, look who finally decided to show his face," Isaac says smugly and I just shoot a glare his way before smiling to the other pack but I stop in my tracks and I get a strong scent of vanilla and mint coming from one of the other pack members. I look up and see a tall male, with brown hair and hazel eyes, moles scattered around his face and arms and he is quite pale but that just makes his dark features stand out more. His beauty is absolutely outstanding.

"Derek...earth to Derek....Hey, alpha!" I snap awake after I hear my name being called, well not particularly my name.

"Right. So I am Derek Hale the alpha of this pack, this is Isaac, Cora, Boyd and Erica," I do my best at smiling before turning my attention back to the brown haired boy. He smiles at me shyly before speaking,

"I'm Mieczyslaw Stilinski but please call me Stiles, I am the alpha of this pack and these are my pack members, Scott, who is a werewolf, Kira, who is a kitsune, Allison, who is an ex-hunter, Malia, who is a werecoyote, Liam, who is also a werewolf and Mason, well he's only in the pack because he's our friend. Now yes I only have two werewolves in my pack and that is because I believe if you truly trust the person and you can create a bond they are basically pack."

Honestly, that was beautiful. The way he says things. He just makes them sound so much more elegant and professional.

"Now you have called to meet us to see of we are a threat to your city?" Stiles says quietly but obviously trying to regain his strength.

I nod my head for an answer, not sure if I can speak at this moment. He might be my mate. He just smells so good. I really want to kiss him and make out with him and do ba-stop it Derek. You just met the poor kid and plus how old is he. He looks about 20 and you're 28. Big age difference. Why am I talking to myself?

"I can assure you we are no threat to you, your pack or your city. We just came here for a fresh start," Stiles smiles at me, mouthing we need to talk when no one was looking at him and I-once again being the stupid person I am-nod at him. 

After we all settle down and get to know each other, everyone sits down on the couch and that apparently means that Stiles will sit next to me, I have no problem with that, honestly, his scent his just magnificent. May I add that we have to share a blanket as well. Making this situation ten times better.

We chose a horror movie and Stiles scoots closer to me during one of the scary parts in the movie. I instinctively wrap my arm around him when he jumps or squeals. He buries his face in the crook of my neck and that's when it gets bad. He kisses my neck or at least brushes his lips against my neck. Then his hands trail up and down my arm, then they travel to my chest then down and down until he reaches the top of my jeans. His leg is curved over mine and his face his still buried in my neck. He sweetly kisses my neck before his hands find their way up my shirt. "Stiles," I whisper as quietly I can, he looks up from my neck with the biggest innocent eyes he could pull off. "Not here," I whisper, grabbing his hand and pulling him off the couch and into my upstairs bedroom, leaving all of our pups alone with the horrible movie.

******

We collapse onto the bed after our third round, "Holy Shit dude," pants Stiles, clutching the covers to pull them up over his privates.

"You just smelt so good I couldn't resist and when you started kissing my neck, I just lost it," I smile, completely breathless. He sits up on his elbows and faces me.

"I smell good to you? Dude you smell amazing to me, I couldn't get enough of it," He states, then goes wide-eyed and abruptly sits up, "Are you, are we?" He doesn't even have to finish for me to know what he is thinking.

"Mates? Yeah, I think we are."

-----

And that my friends is the beginning of a love story you will never hear. Sorry but this is the first and final chapter of this story. ALSO, this was requested. Love you, I'm going to bed