Panic Pain Pleasure

Stiles POV

We sit in silence, watching a movie at the pack house. Isaac and Allison cuddling on one couch, Lydia and Jackson on the other. Kira and Scott lying on the floor, practically on each other. Then there's me. Sitting in the corner of the room, my legs tucked in tight, my head between them, jumping whenever I hear a crack of lightning.

Oh I also should mention Derek is in his room, locked away from the the world like usual. I need to hug somebody. But everyone is at least with someone, and I don't want to ruin that.

There's another huge crack of lightning, so I instantly get up and run upstairs, lightly knocking on the black wooden door, that belongs to Dereks' room. I hear a loud and angry 'what' come from inside, I try not to cry but it doesn't work out so well

'Derek' I croak, jumping at the sound of lightning once more

'Stiles' he opens the door swiftly and brings me into a tight hug

'What's wrong?' He asks, concern in his voice

'I don't like lightning, and I can't sleep' I hiccup

He nods his head and steps out of the doorway, letting me in. He crawls into bed, scooting over to the other side, holding the blanket up so I can get in. I smile and hop in, cuddling into Derek's side tightly.

'Goodnight stiles' he whispers, lightly kissing my forehead, I squeak a little, surprised at what he did but at the moment I couldn't care less. I just need some sleep.

....MORNING

I yawn, opening my eyes slightly in case there is a blinding light but surprisingly there is none. I blink my eyes and try to get up, failing miserably as I am locked in by two strong arms that belong to Derek.

CRACK

I jump in Derek's arm, snaking my arms around his body, holding onto him tightly

'Stiles...' He grumbles

'Hmm' I hum, trying not to seem scared

'What wrong now?'

'The Lightning is still going' I sigh, tightening my grip I have on Derek

'But I have to go out today' he says

'What! No! You can't leave' I scream, about to cry

'Stiles calm down, I'll be back at 1' he says, prying my arms off of his naked torso.

'But-but I only feel safe with you' I say, literally crying. I don't even know why.

'Why are you so scared of lighting stiles?' He asks

'No reason' I reply to quickly

'Stiles...' He puts a gentle hand on my shoulder, sending chills down my back. I force a smile at him, not wanting to talk about it. Obviously he gets the message as he starts to get ready again.

'Look I'll be home at exactly 1 o'clock, ok?'

I nod my head slowly, exhaustion washing over my body. He walks over to me with the sweetest smile, and kisses my cheek.

'What?' I say, pressing my hand against my cheek

'Bye stiles'

'Wait! Can you get Scott?'

'Sure'

A few seconds later Scott comes through the door, with red blood shot eyes

'Didn't sleep?' I ask

He shakes his head

'You?'

'A little'

'Why didn't you sleep Scott?'

'I was up all night talking with Allison'

I nod my head and pat the spot next to me on the bed. He slowly walks over and plops down on the bed.

'The Lightning is still going, can you stay with me please Scott'

CRACK CRACK

I flinch.

'Yeah, don't worry stiles' he says, crawling under the cover, I scoot over so he has room. Then I do the same, crawling under the cover, I wiggle against his side. He's not as comfortable as Derek but it will have to do. I lay my head on his chest and fall asleep.

I wake up to the sound of growling, I loom around to find the source of this growl and see a gloomy Derek standing at the doorway.

'Hey Derek' I say with a sleepy voice

'Stiles, why are you laying on scott' he spits

I get up, and shake Scott awake

'Hmm'

'You can go now, Derek's here'

He nods his head and slowly gets up, as he walks past Derek bares his teeth and flashes his red eyes at Scott.

'......away.....stiles' is all I hear Derek speak to Scott.

Derek turns his head to me as soon as Scott leaves, he closes the door and looks at me in disgust

'You smell like him' he says through gritted teeth

'So?'

'I don't like it' he shakes his head

'What you gonna do about it'

I smirk at him as he inches closer to the bed, laying on top of me. He smiles and kisses me on the lips, first it's slow and sweet but then he pushes harder on my lips, making the kiss rough and passionate. He leaves my lips, and attaches his to my neck, trying to find my sweet spot. I let out a moan as he finds it, I tangle my fingers in his black t-shirt tightly as he continuously sucks that spot.

CRACK CRACK CRACK

I jump away from Derek, clutching the closest pillow I could find.

'Why are you so scared of lightning?' He asks, his voice laced with concern

'I-I don't know, it has just always scared me'

'Let me distract you, ok?'

I nod my head as he brings be back to our position we were in before, but this time he takes a different turn as his hand finds its way to the hem of my sweatpants, he snakes his hand underneath them and grabs my cock, pumping it furiously.

'Derek' I breathe

---

I was actually full on wincing at the last bit like people wouldn't even think that it is that bad but when I write it its just I don't know weird. Hope you liked it any way.

Oh and thank you for 2k reads!!! Love you all (: