Never doing that again!

Derek's POV

Stiles and I have been dating for a while now, and I want to have a big surprise for him on our 2 year anniversary. I hope he loves it. I'm really excited, we are going down to Australia, and going to snorkel at the Great Barrier Reef, apparently it is beautiful. The only thing is I hate flying and we have to fly to Australia to get on the boat to the Great Barrier Reef.
I just hope he likes it

--- After Flight ---

So here we are, standing near a port, waiting for our boat to come. Stiles still doesn't know where we are going, but once the boat comes he'll see. I made sure we had our sick tablets though. The people said you would need them. The accents here are really funny. I've never heard them before, they say mate a lot around here, I like it.

I see the boat and arriving and stiles face turn into shock.

'We are going to lady musgrave!' He yells, jumping up and down and eventually falling into my arms.

'Now, the people said that the ride is going to be very rough, but we took sick tablets so we should be fine' I say, rubbing his back and pushing him towards the boat.

'Are other people coming?'

'No, it's just you and me' I smile.

I grab his hand and pull him towards the boat.

'Now let's have fun' he screams and runs onto the boat. I follow him in and find a seat

'Do you want to go to the top' I ask

'Yes! Let's go' he yells grabbing my hand and running up to the top. The boat starts slow and at first is smooth, but then gets a little rough and water is showering all over us.

'Come on let's get down' I say, walking towards the stairs. Stiles nods and follows.

We finally reach the bottom and sit down. I look at stiles and my smile falls as I see his face.

'Are you alright sti?' I say, putting my hand on his back.

'Just feeling a little sick'

'The man said if you feel sick go to the back and look at the horizon'

He nods slightly and gets up, I follow after him, slowly. He sits down in the corner, on the floor, near a door that looks like it is about to swing open at any minute. I look down at stiles and his face is pale, and sickly looking.

'I'll get a bag' I say, swiftly walking to one of the men that are waiting around.

'Hi, um could I please get one of those bags, you know' I say awkwardly, he nods his head and walks away, coming back seconds later with a white bag in his hand.

'Here you go sir' he says, in his funny accent.

I walk over to stiles and hand him the bag, he immediately puts it to his face, vomiting into the bag. I gently rub his pack.

'I'm so sorry' I laugh

'It's not funny!' He yells

'I'm sorry' I say seriously, I still rub his back afterward, hoping this will end soon.

One of the staff walk past us and I ask how much longer and they say about 10 minutes, I nod my head and continue to look after stiles.

After a while we finally arrive at this beautiful place. We decided near the end of the trip to walk inside, and lay down. So we have to walk to the end of the boat, walk down the stairs that go into the water and put our flippers on, I take my shirt off and stiles practically drools.

'Love?'

'Oh um sorry' he laughs awkwardly

'You going to take yours off?'

'Uh what?, of um no'

'No? I think yes' I say, grabbing the bottom of his shirt and pulling it over his head. He blushed slightly and jumps in, pulling the goggles and snorkels over his head, me doing the same.

'This is beautiful but we are never doing it again' stiles says, I pull him closer to my body, in the water and ask him why.

'Because, my sickness, it was too much to handle' I laugh at him and kiss his lips.

'I love you'

'I love you der' he says cheekily, rubbing our noses together. I let my hand trail down his back and to his but, squeezing it lightly. He squeals in surprise and splashes me with water.

'Oh you are going to regret that!'

---

YAY UPDATE. In going to try and update tomorrow as well, and maybe on Christmas which for me is in two days. I am Australian by the way, and I don't understand why people m, in videos say we have weird accents. :(