Yeah, I smoke.

Yooo I'm back. Sorry LOL Also just a warning about depression! If you get triggered please do not read this ❤️ Also this was requested but I lost who requested it. Sorry ❤️

Stiles Pov
I breathe in the smoke and feel it go down to my lungs, filling me up. I hold it in for a few seconds before releasing it out of my body and into the cold air. I throw the cigarette to the ground and start squashing it with my shoe. I bring my hands to my pockets and slowly put them in, feeling the warmth engulf my hands, I finally let a sigh escape my lips. I already feel the itch of needing a smoke come over me and I'm unconsciously reaching into my back pocket and pulling out another one. I'm about to light it until I see my dad drive into the driveway. He hops out of the car and looks in my direction, He gives me a disappointing look but I just light my cigarette and breathe in another puff of smoke. As soon as he enters the house, I lift my sweater sleeve up and off of my arm. I stare at the many cuts on my arm and smile sadly. "This is what you deserve," I whisper to nobody but myself. I roll my sleeves back down and walk into the house once I finished my thousandth smoke for today. I don't want to look at my dad because I know what he'll say. Why do you do this, what happened. You know why. My mum did this to me, 3 year's ago

Flashback

"Stiles, honey, stay in your closet okay, there are some people at the door. They aren't nice people. Stay. Here." My mother's says to me, holding my hands but eventually letting them go to answer the door.

Despite what my mother said, I'm 14 years old, I can handle anything now. I walk to the stairs and hide in the banister. I look at the men and I can see that they are yelling at my mum but I can't understand what they are saying.

A man grabbed a gun out and *BANG* shot my mother in the leg, I heard her blood curdling scream echo in the house, I shivered once it stopped.

I had tears in my eyes but I was frozen, I couldn't move. I watched my mum being shot in the chest and then the head.

It all happened so fast.

End

I walk to my room and immediately grab my blade. My dad gave it to me for self protection once the incident happened but I don't use it for that.

I roll up my sleeve up to once again stare at the many cuts I've made on my arm. I do a few more and get carried away with the feeling of it cutting through my skin. I wince but eventually stop. I stare at the blood dripping down my arm, down my fingers and onto my tile bathroom floor. I smile lightly and quickly catch myself from falling due to loss of blood. I fill up my bathtub with hot water and slowly sink my naked body into it. Feeling the water burn my skin satisfies me and I close my eyes for a little. Taking in the calmness of the warm water.

*BANG*

My eyes open wide as I hear what killed my mother. These stupid fucking guys had to come in and ruin my family, ruin me. I immediately hop out of the bathtub and grab my towel that was hanging from the rack. I wrap it around my waist and walk out of the door and into my dark bedroom. I'm about to drop my towel to dry myself but I hear someone scream "no!" at me. In shock, I drop my towel anyway and stare at the two men in my bedroom.

Fucking Scott and Derek.

I screech and quickly pick my towel off of the black carpet floor and wrap it back around my waist. I immediately look down at my arms and wrap them securely around my torso, so they would not see the harm that I do to myself.

Derek coughs awkwardly but Scott just smiles and laughs a little, we have known each other forever so he's probably not even phased. I stare at both of them and quickly try and find my words, "what-how-why are you here," I stumble, trying not to look at Derek and trying not to think about how red my face would be. "We wanted to talk to you about the, uh, um, uh-," Scott was cut off by Derek, he seemingly knew what they wanted to talk about but Scott seemed like he was having difficulty spitting it out, "We wanted to talk about your smoking problem," I look at them in shock. They know what happened to me, they should let this slide, let me live my life for goodness sake. "What the fuck, you shit heads can't say anything about my smoking, it's not a problem. I have it under fucking control, fuck off. Just fuck off," I rant, hoping they would let it slide but it didn't seem like they were budging.

"Scott could you please leave us alone for a minute," Derek whispers to Scott but I heard him, "I want to help to Derek, just because-," I couldn't hear the rest, Scott went really quiet. Now I'm itching to know what he said, itching for something, for a smoke. I slowly reach into my desk draw beside me, pulling out a lighter and a cigarette. I light it and take in the smoke, Scott and Derek were still arguing but then realised that there was smoke in the air. "Stiles!" Scott yells, taking the cigarette out of my hand and throwing it out of the window. "What the fuck bro," I yell back, looking out of the window with my hands on the windowsill.

"Fine, Derek, you deal with him," Scott spits, walking out of my room. "Stiles," Derek says gently, taking my hands and looking at my arms, I completely forgot about that. Fuck. I try to pull my arms away from Derek but he has a tight grip. "I know what it feels like, I can help you get through this," Derek whispers, "I can take your mind off of it.

Derek then leans in closer and closer, finally, our lips touch slightly.

I can't take it anymore, I close the gap. His hands roam around my naked torso and down to my towel. He grabs it and pulls it off of my body. His hands travel further down until they reach my sensitive area.

My knees buckle and I rest my head on his chest, "O-oh fuck, Derek," I whisper into his ear, making the tent in his pants grow.

*Skipping because I'm still I still can't write the full thing, makes me die*

I wake up next to Derek's naked body against mine. "I've always wanted this," I smile, kissing his cheek. "So have I," He whispers back, kissing my lips.