Pack Love

Stiles POV

It was the coldest night of the year and the whole pack is watching a movie in Derek's VERY cold loft. I'm pretty sure I have hypothermia, if not I'm getting a really bad cold.

I just need to get warmth. I keep on shivering and it's so damn annoying.

'Stiles are you okay?' Scott asks

'Yeah... Just re-ally cold' I shiver.

'How, I'm so warm right now' Scott says as everyone agrees.

'Well I'm human, and before you say anything Allison and Lydia, I'm not snuggled up to some heaty werewolf'

Both of the girls huff and cuddle closer to the boys. I sit here shivering for what feels like 20 minutes until someone speaks up.

'My god guys, how can you listen to your best friend shivering like that without doing anything' Derek says, coming down the stairs and sitting right next to me. I can feel his warmth from here. I unconsciously scoot closer to him. He sees this and puts an arm around me, making me snuggle into his side.

'Aww that's so cute' Lydia squeals.

'Shhh, m'warm' I mutter into Derek's side.

Lydia silently squeals to herself while
I cuddle further into Derek's side, warming myself up.

DEREK POV

I watch stiles' chest go up and down, up and down. Evenly. He's so adorable. The way his plump lips stick out when he sleeps. Or just his face in general. He is just so damn cute. He's alseep on me and he needs to get home somehow, maybe he can just stay over or something, me and his dad's are on good terms he'll let him. If I could just reach his phone....

I let out a strangled cry as I fall on the ground, well on top of stiles.

'Derek' he groans, trying to sit up but I haven't moved yet.

'Hey there, how did you get there'

'Hey you kidding me right now, I WAS COMFORTABLE' he screams, causing me to cover my ears.

'I'm sorry'

'It's ok you big teddy' somehow he turns around underneath me and hugs me. I think we fell a sleep like that...

---
HEY GUYS

I HAVENT DONE THIS IN A WHILE

ANY REQUESTS??

I REALLY NEED THEM

IM ALSO SORRY ITS SHORT

THEY ALAWAYS ARE

IM JUST I DONT ONOW WHAT TO WRITE

SO I STOP IT AND END IT.

LOL K BYEEE