The Stilinski Twins

Stiles POV

My twin brother and I are going to play the best trick on the pack, we are going to switch outfits and pretend we are each other. They are going to be so confused.

After a while of getting ready and damn, Stuart is blind.

'I think I'm going to be sick' I shout, walking around in the glasses while shouting at my brother.

'You'll get used to it' he says, putting his contacts in.

(What stiles looks like ^^^)

(What Stuart looks like ^^^)

I have to let Stuart drive my beautiful jeep to make it more believable and I hate every second of it, his hands on the wheel, him struggling to put the car into gear, he's going to break my car.

Eventually we arrive at Derek's loft, we really need to make this work, I really hope it works.

I walk into the loft and walk and talk like Stuart, trying to look board and going onto his phone to play games, where as my brother is getting into the conversation, maybe this will teach him to not always be on his phone.

'Hey Stuart can I talk to you' Derek says, getting up, so I follow him into the kitchen away from everybody.

'So you know how I like stiles' he says, and my jaw drops, he likes me? He like likes me? Like actually? I have to play along

'Yep, Hmmhm, totally' I say, crap that sounded like me not Stuart.

'Ok.. so I wanted to ask him on a date today' Derek states, looking back into the lounge room where Stuart well stiles is sat.

'Yes! I mean, yeah he likes you, so do it' I whisper.

'Wait, you told Stuart you liked me and he didn't tell me! What a bastard' I whisper shout.

'Stiles?' Derek asks, looking at me intensely.

'Noo, I'm Stuart, you know serious, I live my phone?' I say, trying to convince him.

'Oh my god stiles!' He whispers, taking of my beanie and glasses.

'I can't believe I just said that to you' he says, looking down and rubbing his hands on his face

'Yes' I whisper. He looks up at me with a questioning look. 'Yes I will go on a date with you' I smile and he hugs me, kissing me on the cheek. He walks out and yells 'Don't be fooled! That's Stuart and this is Stiles'

The whole pack just look back and forth between me and Stuart, with their mouths wide open.

'Are you serious!' Stuart yells, jumping up from his seat.

'We were going for so long, why did you tell Derek ' Stuart says, with a pout.

'I didn't, I kind of lost character because he asked me out' I say, looking at me feet.

'Finally!' Stuart yells, patting Derek on the back.

----Skip----

'Does this look good?' I ask Stuart who is looking at his phone, he doesn't even look up but answers it with a no.

'Stuart!' I yell and he finally looks up

'Yes' he sighs, answering my question properly.

'Thank you' I smile and look in the mirror. Stuart is in his pyjamas and not wearing his beanie or glasses.

The doorbell rings and I glance at Stuart.

'Fine, I'll answer it' he says, walking downstairs.

'Thank you!' I shout.

Stuart's POV

I walk downstairs and open the door, seeing Derek all dressed up and ready for their date.

'Hello-' before I can even say anything Derek interrupts me.

'Stiles? You aren't even ready! We are going to be late, your in pyjamas for gods sake!' He yells, and I laugh at him.

'Why are you laughing' he says, looking at me weirdly.

'Before you say anything, Stiles is upstairs and just doing his hair' I say, still laughing.

'This is going to take a lot to know the difference between you too' he says, rubbing his forehead.

'Stiles, Derek's waiting for you!' I scream and I hear a faint 'coming' from him before he comes down the stairs.

'Stiles?' Derek asks.

'Nope I'm Stuart' Stiles says. I just laugh and tell stiles to go and have fun.

'Wait' Derek says before they get into the car, he grabs stiles and walks up to me.

'Ah hah!' He says, pointing to stiles face. He just looks at him weirdly.

'Stiles has three moles surrounding his ear and you don't' he screams, pointing to stiles and then pointing to me.

I look at stiles and see that Derek is right, I don't have three moles there.

'Good job Derek, now lets go' says stiles, pulling Derek towards the car.

'Have fun' I yell, waving them.

What a day
-
HIIIII so I've seen so many things about the stilinksi twins and I thought it was cute so I wanted to do some, also if you want to follow me on Instagram it is @dylanobmyboyfriend
Bye!!