Chapter One

Hamdan's P.O.V.

"I can't do this Rumena!" I screamed
at her face.

"C'mon, Mum want's this to happen and you know her health will become much worse if she gets distressed. You know that very well."

"Oh My God! Why doesn't anyone see that this is my life! I will have to bear the torture till I die. How are you all so selfish??" I barked back.

Rumena's P.O.V.

I kept silent, I couldn't say anything, I was helpless. I don't want my brother to get married because he is unhappy.

But we couldn't back out now. The engagement and other rituals have been completed and running away from this will ruin our family reputation.

"Are you listening to me?" Hamdan's voice rang in my head and I parted from my thoughts.

"Oh..ummm..yes.."

"Uggh why can't you stop dreaming im your own world. I need support right now."

"Sorry." Was all I said bluntly.

He sighed angrily and slumped on the bed. I was trying to understand him but I just couldn't. I was married to a man who I 'm deeply in love with, marrying someone else would be like hell.
It must be the same feeling for Hamdan except the fact that he is marrying someone other than his love.

***********

Inayah's P.O.V.

Im getting married! My prayers have been answered, my parents have been searching like crazy for a suitable proposal for me. A few months ago we recieved one from a well off family and we happily accepted.

Engagement was completed and today was the signing of the papers. I just hope after my marriage my husband will love me and care for me.

"Samara! Come down sweety, bring Inayah along with you. The groom's family have arrived." I was interrupted from my thoughts forgetting that Samara my sister was adjusting my dress. Samara was 3 years younger than me but we shared a strong sisterly bond even though we do go through a few ups and downs along the way.

"Come Inayah. It's your big day. You don't want to keep your husband worried, do you?" She teased and I rolled my eyes at her and blushed a little at the same time.

I slowly stood up feeling the weight of the dress pulling me down. Taking careful steps we headed downstairs with Samara walking beside me holding me by an arm. I smiled unconscious of the consequences which lay ahead of me.

_____________________

I hope the first chapter was not dissapointing and you enjoyed it.
I will try to update as soon as possible but in the meantime plz vote and comment.

Lots of love,
Sama ❤