Chapter Fifty Nine

Samara's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning with a missed call and a text.

Harris.

I opened the text and read it.

Dear Samara
You're probably sleeping right now cuz you didn't answer my call but I just wanted to tell you that I'm moving to New York. I was going to tell you last night but I couldn't. I really don't want to leave you, you helped me through all my tough moments. I'll miss you a lot, but, it's time for me to move on in life and reach for my goals. My flight is in the morning and I'll probably be on the plane when you read this message. Don't think I'm never coming back though. I promise I'll come to visit. Anyways, I'll call you when I land.
Take care❤

What. No. He can't be moving just like that, he didn't even bother to tell me before. I really had no idea if I was meant to be upset or angry.

I called his number hoping for him to answer.

This number is currently switched off. Please try again later.

In frustration I threw my phone onto the bed.

I just sat there confused as to why he didn't tell me earlier.

I missed him already.

Inayah's P.O.V.

"How you feeling?" Hamdan asked me as I slowly sat on the bed.

"Feeling better." I replied smiling.

He nodded and proceeded to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

I hauled my legs up on to the bed and rested my head against the propped pillow. I sipped on my ice drink and scrolled through Instagram.

"So much happened so quickly." I thought to myself, deeping life.

"You okay?" A voice broke through my thoughts.

I realised I was staring at the ceiling with my mouth wide open.

"Yeah, yeah." I said.

"You look like you just saw a ghost!" He laughed.

I stared at him with no expression. His smile faded and he sighed.

Sitting down beside me, he took a loose strand of my hair and tucked it behind my ear.

"I've treated you so wrong."

I stared at him not knowing what to say.

"Is there any way you could forgive me?"

He dropped down to his knees and clasped my hands. A stray tear escaped my eye and I quickly wiped it away with my arm. I couldn't look him in the eyes anymore and my gazed turned elsewhere. He slowly stood up bringing me to stand up too. 

He came closer and hugged me tight.

Time paused as we both embraced each other.

Breaking away from the hug I wiped away his tears and smiled up at him.

"Everyone makes mistakes. And everyone deserves a second chance."

He held my face and kissed my forehead.

"God has truly blessed me." He said proudly and smiled. "I promise to keep you happy. I promise to care for you and protect you. And I promise to be there for you through everything."

*******

"We should go out somewhere you know." Hamdan randomly spoke up as I prepared him coffee and biscuits.

He was sitting down, searching holiday sites on his laptop and scrolling through such exotic places.

I brought him his cup of coffee and stood beside him.

"Ooh that looks quite nice." I said pointing to a photo of a city in Greece.

He clicked the photo and information of the country popped.

"Wanna go there?" He asked looking up at me.

"I wish."

"Your wish is my command." He chuckled.

"We could take the whole family, it'd be amazing!"

"Yeah! Even mum and dad, they didn't come with us to America last time."

"What about your work though?" I asked.

"Boss will let me off. Don't worry."

"Well don't book it yet. We"ll have a talk. Maybe there's something nicer than that place." I said.

"Yeah sure." He replied.

Closing his laptop he took his coffee and began to drink it.

I sat down on the sofa and turned on the TV. There was nothing interesting to watch so I kept flicking through the channels.

"How are we gonna sleep now. Coffees gonna get me buzzing." Hamdan laughed.

"Oh yea. Shit. Bad timing."

"Looks like we're gonna be up the whole night. Ugh. I have to go work tomorrow though." Hamdan groaned and dropped his head onto the table.

******

"It's 4am Hamdan. Go to sleep now." I croaked looking up at the clock.

I had fallen asleep hours before and suddenly woke up to him listening to music on his phone.

"I can't sleep."

I rolled over and turned to look at him.

"Could you atleast turn it down, I'm trying to sleep here."

He put the volume down and got out of bed.

"I need the bathroom."

I closed my eyes and tried to fall back to asleep.

I suddenly jumped up and screamed.

"Hamdaaaaannnn whyyy!!"

I was drenched in water.

He was rolling across the floor holding a bucket and laughing like a maniac. I grabbed my wet pillow and chucked it at his face.

"Oh. My. God." He stood up looking down at himself.

The pillow was so wet it literally looked like Hamdan had just gotten out of the shower.

"That teaches you for pouring cold ass water all over me. Now you see how it feels." I snickered.

"Now, that was the biggest mistake you just made Ms Inayah." He jumped up on the bed beside me and grabbed my waist pulling me up onto his shoulders.

"Nooo put me down." I screamed and hacked at his back.

"First say sorry."

"NEVER"

He RKO'd me down onto the bed and pretended as if he was a great WWE player.

I gave him a dirty look and looked him up and down in digust.

"Who said you can look at me like that?"

"I did?"

__________________________

How was the chapter?

It was more of an Inayah and Hamdan scene. Atleast he realised his mistakes right?

And aren't they a cute couple?😭👌

What's gonna happen in the next chapter?

Oh yes, Samara and Harris. Why did Harris decide to move so suddenly? Will he ever come back?

Saima♥♥