Chapter Seventeen

Unknown P.O.V.

He is such a fool.

I wrecked his cabin and took the important papers, it doesn't do me any good but at least he's not happy. After what he did I will never forgive him.

She is mine...

Inayah's P.O.V

(Previously)
I collapsed down onto my knees and he immediately picked me up and sat me on the bed. He was still mad at me but didn't want my condition to worsen and he get the blame for it.

With that he stomped off and slept on the couch.

I wiped my tears and pulled the blankets over me. I stared at the door where Hamdan had just left through and wondered when he would treat me rightly. Maybe never.

***********

It was 10am and I was wide awake and had already gotten dressed. I was feeling much better than yesterday and I was able to do more things without feeling faint.

I picked up my phone and saw that Aaron, my old school friend was calling me.

"Hello Inayah!" He shouted through the phone just as I answered his call.

"Heya, how are you?" I replied meekly.

"Good thanks. Wanna meet up today, I've missed hanging out with you since you moved."

"I don't know if I can Aaron. My husband wouldn't allow me."

"Ugh Hamdan." He muttered at the end of the line.

"Wait..how do you know his name? I never told you." I asked curious.

There was no reply.

"Aaron?" I said again.

"Yeah..well I heard from your mum." He quickly answered.

"Hmm okay. Anyway as I was saying, I can't come, sorry"

"Well I tried. Okay then see you some other day. Bye."

"Yeah, see ya." And I cut the line.

That was strange, why would Aaron talk to my mum in the first place. I shook the thought out of my head and made myself busy in some house chores.

There was nothing to do apart from dusting the furniture and cooking dinner. I never cooked a lot because Hamdan doesn't eat my food but just incase I make enough food to feed 2 people.

I looked up at the clock and it was nearly dusk. I cleaned up quickly and had a shower. Afterwards I rang my parents but no one answered. Hmm unusual. Normally someone would pick up straight away.

Just then someone knocked on the door and I hastily went to answer it hoping it was mum or dad giving me a surprise and their reason for not answering my call, but when I did open the door it was no one other than him.

"Aaron?!" I asked shocked.

"HELLO it's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'de like to meet." And he chuckled at the song lyrics he just said. "I missed you a lot so I had to come over." He grinned at me.

I doubtfully smiled back but didn't invite him in as it wouldn't be right for us to be alone.

"Well won't you welcome me in?" He questioned me.

I didn't want to be rude so I let him in and he smiled broadly at me.

Looking around the living room he looked back at me and his gaze never left me. I felt uncomfortable amd quickly made my way to the kitchen to get him something to eat.

Suddenly I felt a presence behind me and realised it was him. He stepped closer to me every time while I backed a way. A smirk played on his face and I gulped hard.

"What are you doing Aaron?"

"Nothing babes." The word babes clinged in his mouth and I shuddered.

"I thought we were friends..!" I managed to stammer.

"We are. And we could be more."

I couldn't move any further back and I was leaning against the wall. I pinched myself hoping this was a nightmare but I was still in the same world.

************
Hamdan's P.O.V.

After that strange call I felt restless. I decided to go home early and asked for permission from my Boss to which she accepted.

I left the building and for some reason I had an urgent need to get home. Something bad was going to happen.

****
I turned the lock to the door and heard murmering in the kitchen. I walked quietly towards it and saw a boy. He looked a little younger than me with dusty brown hair and green eyes. He had a fair complexion and his clothes were quite casual. A black Hollister t-shirt and chinos.

I noticed Inayah in the corner shivering and the boy getting closer to her. Without hesitation I jumped in and elbowed the boy in his back. He winced and collapsed to the ground.

Inayah ran and flung her arms around me and for a second I held her there, protecting her from this vile man.

The stranger picked himself up and swung his hands across my face missing it by millimetres. I smirked and punched him in the stomach. He fell to the ground, there was no movement from him and I quickly gestured Inayah to call the police and she ran to the bedroom to get her phone. I kept warch around the boy who still lay in pain on the floor until the cops came and arrested him. He was half conscious and gave me a frightful and nasty look.

Who was this guy?

___________________________

SORRY for the long wait! I've been so busy with school lately and never had the time to sit back and relax for even 10 minutes.

Anywayyyy Hope u enjoyed this chapter and what do you think would've happened if Hamdan hadn't come in time to rescue poor Inayah?

Plz

Comment

Vote

Share