Chapter Forty Six

Inayah's P.O.V.

She was back home. She was finally back home!

My sister, my best friend, my happiness. She was safely back home.

We went home and I pampered her all day; Rumena was delighted but she couldn't come to pick up Samara as she was in a fragile state and we would've had to squish in the car.

We decided to have a girls' night - pizza night with my favourite girls!

It felt as if Samara had never been gone and we were back to being our old selves in no time. The clock struck 11pm and we began searching for baby names on our phones. We didn't even know if it was a boy or girl but we made lists for both.

"What have you got for girls so far Inayah?" Rumena asked me blushing.

"Umm.. for girls I have: Ariana, Serina, Tanisha, Zara, Ayla, Maya."

"They're beautiful! And what about boys?"

"For boys I have: Aryan, Sami, Harris and Zayn." I replied.

Samara laughed and read out her list too.

"You guys should start a naming agency!" Laughed Rumena.

We laughed at her attempted joke and she gave us the dirts!

"Ugh im so hungry!" Moaned Samara and looked at me with puppy eyes.

"What do you want me to do?! Get it yourself cow." I teased her.

"Awhh please, you get something!" This time both Samara and Rumena stared at us with puppy eyes.

"Ughhhhh fine!!!!!" And I stomped off to get something to munch on.

As I was making my way to the kitchen a hand grabbed my shoulder and I screamed. I whizzed around and saw Hamdan rolling on the floor laughing so hard.

I kissed my teeth at him and kicked him playfully,

"That wasn't funny man!" And I walked to the cupboard to begin my food search.

Just as I was about to take three pots of ready-made noodles another hand grabbed them first.

Once again, Hamdan.

"Can you stop!! We're hungry even though we ate so many pizza slices, now bug off!" I shouted at him and stuck out my tongue.

My attempt at trying to take the pots off him was proving to fail, his grip was too tight so I decided to take "mature" action.

I stamped on his bare foot so hard that he shouted and dropped the pots, I managed to catch them before they fell on the wooden floorboards.

"Not fair Inayah! That wasn't fair at all!"

"It's not as if there were any rules." I smirked and walked back into the room.

"What took you so long?" Samara asked grabbing her noodle pot.

"Hamdan thought it was funny to annoy me." And I chuckled.

We all took our food and devoured the noodles within minutes.

"Mmmhmm that was gooood." Rumena said licking her lips.

We all nodded in agreement and I looked at the time: 1am already!?

The other two didn't seem to care and they began gossiping and laughing until God knows what time.

I dozed off during the middle of their conversation.

********

Samara's P.O.V. 

I was happy. Very happy but the thought of my past actions was killing me inside.

I didn't even know where Amina was. Did someone save her? Or was she left to die?

I shivered as the thought invaded my head, I was a killer and nobody could change that.

Inayah called for a girls' night in and since then my mind was diverted from the incident.

It was a great night and I was so glad to be back home with my loving family. I feel that after all this I've become closer to them and realised the  value and importance of family.

Tomorrow evening Harris was coming for dinner and I was excited. He told me his parents' had died in a car accident when he was 12 years old and since then he's been living with his mum's brother and wife. They were kind people but if anyone got on their wrong side then they would do everything to defame them and possibly even hurt them. Harris ran his own little store and earned money for himself, he didn't want to be a burden on his aunt and uncle.

We had become good friends in the space of a day and I felt as if I knew him since forever. I wouldn't have been back home if it wasn't for him, I really owed him. At least coming for dinner would help a little and repay my debt to him.

I looked at the other girls and saw them sleeping soundly and my body slowly began to shut down too. My eyes were heavy and I pulled up closer to them and closed my eyes.

____________________________

Woooh!

A quick update! Hope you liked this chapter. 

Comment

Vote

Share

Saima xx