Chapter Fifty Two

9 months later and back in England

Inayah's P.O.V.

"What do you want to order?" A waiter asked me as I looked through the menu.

Hamdan had decided to take me out for dinner at a fancy restaurant. He said it was a celebration for passing the bad times and finally living the good memories.

"Umm could I please get the dreamy creamy spaghetti please." I said as I looked at Hamdan who said he also wanted the same.

The waiter scribbled down the order and rushed to the kitchen to get the food prepared.

"I've been here about 3 times. I guess it's my favourite restaurant in town." Hamdan said looking around the place.

I smiled,

"Well the place looks nice, we'll see if the food lives up to my expectations." I smirked.

"You'll love it, trust me."

I raised an eyebrow and laughed. It was good to have some time with my husband. It wasn't great beginning but we were getting there I guess. Well from my point of view that is.

Who knew what was going on in his mind.

All the obstacles in our path were gone. Amina died, Adam and Aaron, well I don't even know where they were but nothing else had happened yet.

My thoughts were interrupted as the waiter had dolloped our food on the table and poured us coke in the glasses.

"Have a nice meal" He said smiling and left to attend to other customers.

I didn't realise how hungry I was until I took the first bite of my food. I didn't want to admit it aloud but the food was amazing!

"Do you like it?" Hamdan asked whilst he gulped down the glass of water.

"Its alright." I said trying to sound unimpressed.

"Don't even lie Inayah. You're eating that like you've never had food before." He began laughing and snorted out water from his nose.

"Eww Hamdan!! That's nastyyy." I jumped up as he continued laughing.

Everyone in the room turned to look at the commotion that was created here.

My face burned red and I walked out of the restaurant.

"That was so not cool Hamdan." I muttered to myself.

"I'm sorry."

I swivelled around to see him looking at me with a guilty look.

"Don't even try to console me with your fake caring pranks." I shouted and moved away.

"I didn't mean to Inayah, I swear." And he walked up to me and gave me a hug.

I froze. The last time we ever hugged was when I was upset.

He broke away and smiled.

"Sorry?" He looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Ugh you know I can't resist those eyes." I moaned.

"You're not the play hard to get type of girl are you?" He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and lightly punched him in the stomach.

And Hamdan being the dramatic guy he is fell on the floor clutching his belly.

"Aaaah you're killing me! How could you do this girl. You're abusing your own husband."

I kneeled down on the floor and shook him.

"Get up!! People are watching. You're a real embarrassment."

He sat up straight; his face had turned red in laughter and he smiled at me like a little kid.

"We didn't even finish eating." I groaned as I patted my half empty stomach.

"Oh well, they probably threw it away anyway. I payed the bill already and we left. So I wouldn't be surprised if it was gone."

I frowned in dismay.

"You still hungry?" He asked.

I shook my head,

"Nah, just a little but it's not healthy to have a full full stomach." I said as an excuse. He had paid enough for today.

"If you say so." He said shrugging.

We got in the car to go home. As soon as we arrived I took off my shoes and collapsed in bed.

"Goodnight Hamdan" I murmered as my eyes slowly shut. I felt him coming closer to me. An arm wrapped itself around my waist and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Goodnight Inayah." He breathed into my ear.

Once again I froze. I didn't know what to do. He was getting very close to me since these past few days. Maybe, he just wants to fix things for both of us. Just maybe.

_____________________________

Late chapters. Sorry guys.

I thought to base this fully on the couple as they haven't had a proper scene together for a long time.

Does Hamdan finally like Inayah?
Does he think of her as more than a friend now?

Comment

Vote

Share

Saima