Chapter Twenty Four

Hamdan's P.O.V.

Who could've bailed Aaron....?

That question was swimming around in my head. I called the police station and asked them why and who bailed him. They weren't able to give the answer as it was confidential information but if I had access from the council only then I was able to.

I thanked them and called the council telling them that we were the people who filed a case against him and if we could be given an access card. They agreed and said we had to collect it from the department.

I left the house with dad, collected the card and immediately drove to the police station.

********

Inayah's P.O.V.

Visiting times were over and everyone had left to their homes. It's so uncomfortable here and I'm dying to go home.

I looked at the clock and it was nearly half 11 in the night. I yawned loudly and that's when I noticed a figure standing infront of the door.

I thought it was a doctor and asked him to come closer.

It listened and came forward and only then I realised it wasn't a doctor. I gasped, a shiver ran down my spine and I grabbed the rails of the bed.

"Please leave me alone!" I shouted and pressed the help buzzer repeatedly in haste.

I looked back at the figure but it was gone. I pinched myself to see if I was in a dream. Nope, it was reality.

Finally a nurse came and asked me why I called. I told her what I saw amd she smiled reassuringly.

"It must be hallucinations honey. I'll prescribe you some medicines to prevent things like this." She patted my arm and left the room.

My eyes felt heavy and I closed my eyes. Something brushed past my hair and I jumped up. It felt cold and wet. I shivered and touched that area. There was nothing there, it must be my hallucinations...

Once again I tried to sleep and fortunately this time I managed to get a rest.

Hamdan's P.O.V.

We confirmed with the officers and they revealed the person who bailed Aaron.

" Sir, we can only tell you that the person was a woman with a headscarf, light brown eyes, plump pink lips, small nose, approximately 5'2 and fair skin. She never mentioned her name." Said the officer.

I tried remembering someone who matched the description. Only one person, but it couldn't be her. I must be thinking too much. It could even be someone who I have never seen before but something in my mind told me I was right but I ignored it.

I thanked the officer and headed back home. Dad was confused too but didn't say anything. We arrived home and went straight to bed agreeing that we should rest now as it was late and talk about this tomorrow morning.

But I was restless. Nothing makes sense!

___________________________
Sorry for the long wait and short chapter but my mum had a baby boy on Tuesday the 12th April ..and I had to give more time to him😅😍😜

Anyways do you guys like the cast? 😝 And how's the new book cover?😅

Who was the figure that Inayah saw and who was the woman which Hamdan feared?

I would appreciate it if you let me know in the comments >>

Comment

Vote

Share