Chapter Thirty Five

Samara's P.O.V.

"Hi Samara." A familiar voice smirked.

"You!" I shouted.

"Awh you still remember me Darling. Did you miss me? Cuz you'll be seeing me everyday whether you like it or not." And he laughed.

"Please let me go." I shrieked.

"Not so easily Darling. Your family are gonna have to pay hard to get you out of here. Just pray they do it fast otherwise things aren't gonna be good..."

"Why are you doing this?" I said in between sobs.

"For your sister. She's one heck of a beautiful girl and guess what. She's my college sweetheart." And he laughed.

"No! You don't even care about her. If you loved her then you would be happy with whatever decision she makes."

"Shut up. You can't say much can you? You agreed to marry me because you "loved" me. Girl you barely even know me."

I looked down. He was right.

I was stupid and careless, I should've listened to Inayah and all I had for Aaron was hatred.

I cursed myself and looked up at him.

"Let me go." I said sternly.

"You can stop acting confident. You're not getting out anytime soon."

He pulled out his phone from his shirt pocket and called someone.

"Yeah I'm here. Come over." He said and switched off his phone.

"My friend is coming to give you some company if you get bored. Meanwhile I have some work to do." And he dusted his hands and walked off.

What work? Please God don't let any harm come to my family.

I shrieked as something touched my shoulder. I turned my head and it was a masked figure.

"Who..who..ar..are you?"

"A human being." A man-like voice chuckled.

Someone else appeared infront of me. I knew too well who it was. I was shown photos of her.

"Amina."

"Wow I'm quite famous amongst your family eh?" 

"What happened to you?" I regretted saying that, as she smacked my face and it stung like hell.

"Say another stupid word and I'll kill you. Understood?"

I shuddered. And managed a nod.

"Good girl." And she began stroking my messy hair.

The masked figure was tapping away on his phone as if everything was normal.

Suddenly he dropped his phone and grabbed Amina's hand.

"He wants the payment now or he will reveal us."

"Damn no. What the hell does he think he's doing?? Call Aaron."

The figure nodded and dialled Aaron's number.

"God his phone is switched off."

"Let's get out and look for him in the home base. He's probably there anyway."

And they both left leaving me alone. 

Wow, they made a massive mistake.

Hamdan's P.O.V.

I bought the prescribed medicines and gave them to the doctors. They said they would begin the treatment now and one member of the family were allowed to be in the room. I stayed and watched them inserting needle after needle to Inayah who was still wriggling in pain. After the 5th injection she slowly began to calm down and soon enough she was laying down quietly.

The doctors smiled at me and said the treatment was successful. I thanked them tremendously and they also said she was out of the coma!

I ran out of the room and told everyone the great news; they began crying and thanked God for the miracle.

I went back into the room and began stroking her hair, a smile was pasted on my face and I didn't want to ever remove it. The doctors left and told me to leave too. I said I would but when they went I decided that I would stay. I talked to her as if she was listening intently and I laughed at my own jokes.

Suddenly I heard the door slowly creak open and I ran and hid behind a big cupboard. I was peeking through and saw a doctor with a medical mask attached to his face approach Inayah.

A syringe was in his hand and rubbed Inayah's preparing to insert it and that's when I knew that this man was the person who injected the poison earlier or he was part of the same gang. I ran out and grabbed his hand, twisting it backwards. He cried in pain and I tackled him to the floor.

"What do you think you were doing!!??"

"Leave me! Leave me!" He was shouting in agony.

By this time people outside heard the racket and rushed in. As soon as they saw what I was doing they pulled me off of him and told me to calm down. 

I briefly told them what had happened and Tauhid grabbed the man's neck and pulled of the mask.

"YOU!" Everyone shouted in unison.

He gulped; punched Tauhid in the stomach and pushed his way out. We ran after him but he was extremely fast. We had lost him. ?$#%*!

________________________

ANOTHER CHAPTER IN LESS THAN A DAY!!

Did you like all the action. I know I've been putting in unknown characters but it just makes it more fun for me to write!

Comment 

Vote

Share

Saima x