Chapter Thirty Nine

Hamdan's P.O.V.

Tauhid and I made our way into the hospital and slowly opened the door.

No one noticed us enter except from Rumena.

She walked up to us with a warm smile across her face.

"How's Amina doing?" She asked.

"I haven't checked on her yet. We'll all go see her later."

"Ok, anyways I got some AMAZING news!" She said excited.

"Inayah can get discharged today and we'll be able to take her home!"

A huge relieved smile appeared on my face.

Rumena squeezed me really hard and I couldn't breathe.

"I think I'm about to die Rumena!"

She let go of me; her face pasted with a cheeky grin.

********

I sat Inayah in the car and Rumena and Tauhid sat beside her. I took my place in the driver's seat and Dad sat next to me.

Another car was also following us carrying the rest of the family.

"I'm so glad you're back dear!" Exclaimed Dad.

Inayah smiled and replied,

"So am I dad."

Finally we turned into the driveway and everyone exited the car. I decided it was better to take Inayah to our apartment so she would be more comfortable.

The minute we reached the bedroom everyone collapsed on the bed in exhaustion.

"Ahem! I think Inayah needs more rest than the rest of you." I chuckled.

And they all jumped up and Inayah sat down on the bed laughing at the others' reactions.

"I insist that you all atleast stay the night here." I said.

"If you say so." Rumena replied and jumped back down on the bed making it shake.

"Woah you've gained a lot of weight Rumena..you shook the whole bed." I laughed and everyone joined in.

She stared at me angrily and slapped me on my arm.

"Ouchh your flabby hands hurt!" I teased.

Everyone was rolling on the floor with laughter and Rumena was raging with anger. She walked out of the room and within seconds she arrived with a bottle of water.

Uh oh.

I was soaked to the bones.

I grabbed her and put her in a headlock.

"Oiiii leave me you idiot!!" She shrieked.

"First say sorry." I said.

"NEVER!"

"Fine then. I'm not letting go." I smiled.

"It hurts!! Fine Sorrrrry now leave me."

I immediately released my grip and mocked her reaction.

I loved her to pieces.

I turned to Inayah who was laughing too and automatically a smile appeared on my face.

Slowly everything would go back to normal.

I hope.

Inayah's P.O.V.

Finally, I've been discharged, Hamdan and Rumena are such jokers!

I truly have been blessed.

My stomach suddenly grumbled and everyone stared at me for a second and began raging with laughter; my cheeks turned red in embarassment.

"Hey tomato!!" Hamdan chuckled pointing at my face."

I hid my face behind my scarf and told everyone to shut up.

"Okay okay, what do you want to eat?" Tauhid asked trying not to laugh.

I took the opportunity and asked if it was possible to order a takeaway.

Everyone agreed with my idea and within half an hour we were enjoying our burgers and chips.

The day went so smoothly with no worries and for once after my marriage I was happy.

We were all laying down on the bed and Hamdan turned on a movie on the bedroom TV.

Pixels.

It was actually an amusing movie.

________________________

So guys I bet you've realised that I've decided to continue with the book.
I've had a lot of comments and a few messages begging me to keep the book and I will not disappoint you!! BUT the chapters will take time to be updated.

How was this chapter? I kept it calm and less hassled unlike the other chapters so we all (including the characters) could get a break from the problems.

Comment

Vote

Share

Saima ❤