Chapter Twenty Six

Unknown P.O.V.

Yes, it was us. We stole the money.

Her goal is to get him.

My goal is to get her.

Inayah's P.O.V.

Wow. Does he like me now?

I felt his warm hands stroking my hair and I opened my eyes to see his beautiful sparkling grey eyes, a black beautiful quiff on his head and a light beard.

I realised what I was thinking and mentally blushed.

But then the thoughts of last night flooded in. Who was that person?

I wanted to tell Hamdan but I was still too weak to speak. I sighed hoping that it was only a doctor or a nurse.

I would get more sick if I stressed.

That's when a woman entered the room smiling.

"Operation time Darling." She reassured me.

Gulping I nodded.

Hamdan's P.O.V.

It was time for Inayah's operation. I prayed wholeheartedly that everything would be successful and she would be back home very soon.

*******

The doctors exited the operation theatre and walked towards us.

"Is she okay?" I asked impatiently.

"She is completely out of danger."replied the doctor beaming.

I hugged him in shock and excitement and when I realised what I was doing I jumped back and apologised foolishly. He laughed it off and everyone in my family hugged and kissed.

I was relieved. I don't know why. I didn't want any harm to come to her. I was just happy that she was in good conditions.

I asked the doctor when we were able to meet her.

"A couple of hours until the anesthetic dose wears off." And he walked away as someone was calling him.

We all huddled together and I knew in everyone's heart that they were glad that Inayah was out of danger. I was too.

********

5 hours later.

"Hasn't she regained consciousness yet?" I asked the doctor as he came out of the room in which Inayah was sleeping in.

Yes, you can meet her now."

We all rushed in and found her awake staring up at the ceiling.

"Inayah darling." Cooed her mother.

Inayah turned her head towards us and smiled.

"Salaam." She said quietly.

We all replied and sat around her.

"How are you now?" I asked.

"Better." She said.

That's amazing I thought to myself. To be honest home was empty without her, before she was always around me and annoying me and now her absence makes the house too quiet.

"We're gonna get you home soon." Mum said stroking her hair.

Inayah just nodded.

I noticed some muddy footprints near the entrance of the door, it was too big to be anyone of us. And the doctors wore special shoes after entering the hospital and it couldn't have had mud on it. Who came here then?

"Inayah?" I asked curiously.

"Hmm." she turned to look at me

"Did anyone else apart from us or the doctors come here today or last night?"

"Well actually, I saw a figure last night but I didn't know who it was, but when I looked closer no one was there so I thought I was dreaming." She replied quite casually.

Something was not right.

She looked at me and confusion and I just shook my head to show her it was nothing important. She smiled and went back to being pampered by the ladies. Uff women!

It was time for Inayah's blood test and we watched as a needle was jammed into her wrist. I've always been scared of needles and I winced as it sucked up her blood. She didn't seem to notice, for her it was like a small poke and that's it. I laughed at myself for having such a ridiculous phobia.

I saw her looking at me for a couple of seconds and suddenly she burst out laughing. I could feel my face turning red and I turned around so no one else would notice. Luckily no one did.

_______________________

Hello I'm sorry for the crap n short update. I really don't have a clue what to write tbh 😂 This is more of a filler chapter and I'm sorry for that but I hope u at least enjoyed it.

Do u all like the cast of Hamdan as Lord Aleem and Inayah as Kaushal Beauty?✌

Who was the unknown POV??

Comment

Vote

Share