Chapter Seven

Hamdan's P.O.V.

I had woken up in the morning to find Inayah sprawled across the couch. I was confused and angry that she had not listened to sleep on the floor but made herself more comfortable on the sofa.

Anyways I told her to stay indoors so she couldn't do anything stupid and ruin my reputation.

She would never make a place in my heart. It was only for Amina. My only Love.

I reached my workplace. Exiting the car I noticed Stacey Quinn (my Boss) struggling with quite a few folders and books. I offered to help her and she gratefully accepted it. While were walking towards her office she suddenly asked,

"How is your relationship working out so far?"

I stared at her wondering how she found out of the marriage in the first place. She seemed to realise my overwhelmed face.

"Sorry, you know quite well nothing like that stays a secret within this company" and she chuckled.

Just then I remembered that I had wanted to ask the fortune teller about my dream. It's not really that I'm superstitious or anything but you know, just in case. I decided I would go after work.

I snapped from my thoughts when Stacey opened her cabin door and tapped me indicating for me to hand her the folders from my hands. I quickly apologised, handed the folders to her and left, walking towards my cabin.

I push opened the door to see everything in a mess. All the papers were scattered across the desk and the cupboard where I kept my important paperwork and folders was face down on the ground. I gasped so loudly which bought many of my colleagues rushing to me.

"What happened Hamdan??" Shouted Dylan my co-partner.

I didn't reply and pointed towards the room. They all were stunned and noticed that a window was broken from which the "culprit" of this crime came in through.

I ran into the room and searched for the financial records which were key information for our business. It was nowhere to be found. Every page was turned but nothing resembled the records. This was a crime. There was someone planning against us. And I knew it.

************

My Boss and I were sat in the canteen shocked at what had happened. The police were called and they began with their investigation in my cabin.

What I don't understand is why from all offices my room was robbed. Did they have something personally against me?

_____________________

Heyy guyss

Im sorry for the late and short update and this chapter is horrible. Actually I didn't know what to write and thought a robbery would be a good action start. Please give me more ideas of what you want me to include in the upcoming chapters!!

Comment

Vote

Share