Chapter Three

Rumena's P.O.V.

"Do you think he'll be alright?"

"Yes Rumena. God does everything for the best." Tauhid replied to me whilst we settled in the car.

I just nodded but wasn't at all satisfied. Hamdan was my brother and I couldn't see him unhappy.

Just as we passed a few nearby shops I looked out of the window and thought to have seen....Amina?
No no it can't be true. Amina died nearly a year ago.
I removed the thoughts from my mind and turned towards Tauhid who was concentrating on the road ahead. His hazel eyes glinted in the sunlight and he always seemed to have a smile pasted on his face, even through the dark times he was always optimistic about things. That's why I loved him. A lot. He gave me a reason to live.

*******

"We're here Darling." he smiled at me

We stepped out of the car and walked towards a large abandoned post office, the Tailor was inside. It was a private Tailor hence it was hidden inside a Post Office. We rang the bell and a tall grumpy man opened it and let us in. My eyes fell upon the suit which was covered with a white cloth. Stepping closer towards it, I reached to remove the cloth but a hand gripped my arm causing me to shudder. I turned around and saw the Tailor glaring down at me, I gulped and took a step back.

"No one touches my work except me. You can admire it all you like when you get home." he growled at me spitting on my face as he talked.

"S..s..sorry. I didn't k..know.." was all I managed to stutter out.

He excused me and I ran towards Tauhid who's attention was towards something else. Someone else.

"Who is it Tauhid?"

"Is that Amina??" he gasped

"Don't be silly. You know she passed away." I reassured him but I came closer to take a better look.

"I swear it's here...she looked at me and.."

He was interrupted by the Tailor.

"Well, do u want to see the suit or leave!?" he growled once again.

We both apologised and looked back to see the girl once more but she wasn't there. What The Heck! What was happening with us?

*******

Inayah's P.O.V.

It's the Wedding function tonight and my heart is in my mouth. Any second now mum Samara and my cousins (Hayat, Ariana and Halima) were going to leave for the Parlour. Everyone wanted to look their best so we decided to have professional artists to apply our makeup and hairdo.

"Sis let's go. Muaz is waiting in the car to drop us off." Ariana shouted at me from downstairs.

I rushed downstairs with my Bridal dress in a bag and walked outside where everyone was seated in the car. I jumped in and we drove off to town.

"Awh my beautiful daughter is finally getting married." Mum praised me as we got out of the car waiting outside the Parlour doors.

I smiled at her and hugged her. The last few hours of me being single was finally here. Afterwards I would change my status to 'Married' I smiled mentally and looked over at Samara who was talking to one of the workers in the Parlour. She was caked with makeup and her blonde curly hair was let loose making her look wild but she was pretty I do admit.

We were welcomed in and ushered to empty seats which were reserved for the Bridal Party.

"Ma'am, are you the Bride?" a woman asked me looking down at the bag which contained the dazzling dress.

"Oh yes! I think you realised as I'm carrying the dress." and we both chuckled.

"Haha. Well, my name is Kristina and I'll be gladly assisting you with your dress and doing your makeup."

I smiled and nodded.

I followed her to a huge changing room with a dressing table in the corner. I allowed her to take out the dress and adorn me with makeup. After a few hours of adjusting, I walked towards the mirror on the dressing table and my first reaction was. WOAH!

"Is this me?" I gasped not being able to believe the transformation.

"Yes, you look beautiful Ma'am."

A huge smile appeared on my face and I hugged Kristina so hard until she started to gasp for breath. I immediately released my grip and apologised for the 100th time in one day. She laughed and took me to the main room to show my family.

"Gosh Inayah you're one gorgeous specimen. God has granted us with a modest but beautiful cousin." cried my cousins.

Mum was crying. I wanted to run up to her but my dress was pulling me down. Samara consoled her and they both walked towards me. We embraced each other and laughed at the good old times knowing my single life was nearly over.

________________________________

Heyy guys!

How did you find this chapter? It has a little too much information but I'm not very good at keeping things vague. Plz once again share, comment and vote! It will make my day!

If there are any mistakes or complaints don't feel afraid to let me in the comments. I will do my best to correct them as I hate reading back through my work.

Lots of love,
Saima x