Chapter Ten

Inayahs P.O.V.

I pulled myself out of bed and trudged to the bathroom.

Whilst I was praying I heard Hamdan snoring loudly in the room next door and after I finished I went to wake him up.

I came close to his face and whispered in his ear,

"Hamdan...it's Fajr time now. Wake up."

"Yes Darling I'm awake. You pray first." His husky voice replied sleepily.

I gasped at the word "Darling", was he sleeptalking? He probably was I guessed, and then left him.

The words he spoke was swimming round in my head. "Yes Darling I'm awake. You pray first."

He was referring to someone else but saying it to me. It hurt to know that my own husband loves another.

Sleep wouldn't come to me so I started to write in my diary which I had bought along with me after my marriage. I hadn't written in it since the wedding proposal I realised!

Dear Diary,

Life is...definitely not easy. Since my wedding I've been restless every minute of the day. I don't know if it was because I missed my family or the loneliness even though Hamdan was here.

I pray to God everyday that everything will get better and Hamdan will love me the way I love him.

Enough of my blabbering now, it's nearly 6am and I really need some sleep.

Goodnight! Or should I say Good morning xD

I closed the book and slid it under my pillow. Sighing a big sigh I closed my eyes and forced myself to fall asleep.

Hamdan's P.O.V.

Someone woke me up for Fajr. It was Amina.

"Hamdan...it's Fajr time now. Wake up." She whispered in my ears. I mentally smiled.

"Yes Darling I'm awake. You pray first." I replied to her.

But I failed to wake up from my hallucinations and missed my Salaah.

I woke up late in the morning and realised what I had said last night. It wasn't to Amina but I spoke to Inayah. I cursed myself wondering what Inayah now thought of me. Does she think I like her now??

Definitely not!

Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me and I jumped,it was only her and I sighed.

"Why did you sneak in for!?"

"I didn't mean to..I just walk slowly and cautiously." She feebly replied.

I stomped out and made myself some breakfast. Beans on toast, I couldn't make anything better, I was a hopeless Cook.