Chapter Thirty Two

Hamdan's P.O.V.

My eyes were red and puffy and my vision was blurred from all the tears. I had called Rumena and told her to tell everyone. Everyone was weeping and Inayah's mother and father were in a shock. Samara was crouched on the ground crying loudly.

"It's all my fault." She said in between sobs. "I should have never agreed to this alliance, she wasn't happy with the relation. I can always find someone else, I'm not in any hurry but still I refused to listen to her. What if she was so upset that this affected her even more!?"

I sat down beside her and hugged her tight. It's not your fault Samu, don't blame yourself. Your sister was ill and it was due to that. Don't beat yourself up inside."

She put her head on my shoulders and continued crying.

We were allowed to visit Inayah and everyone wiped their tears and pretended that Inayah was awake and listening.

The Doctor said that Inayah could sense and hear everyone but she couldn't respond in any way.

We smiled down at her forcing the tears to stay back.

"You'll be fine Inayah. We will go to Morocco soon! Remember you were dreaming to go there?" Mother-in-law said whilst rubbing her shoulder.

"Inayah I'm going to end my alliance with Aaron just for you." Samara pasted a smile on her face.

We all turned to look at Samara shocked at her decision. Her smile was somewhat genuine and no one said a word.

To be honest, deep inside we were all relieved that Aaron wouldn't be able to ruin Samara's life.

Rumena hugged her and everyone started talking to Inayah telling her to wake up. Everyone was waiting for her.

Samara's phone rang and she answered. There was no network so she excused herself and left the hospital.

**********

1 hour.

Samara hasn't come back yet. Where did she go?

Rumena and I decided to check whether she was okay but we couldn't find her anywhere.

I called her phone but it was switched off, Rumena tried too but it wasn't reachable.

Suddenly I received a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi Hamdan.' A familiar voice replied.

"Aaron?!" I shouted through the line.

Rumena stared at me shocked that I said Aaron's name.

"Hamdan is it Aaron??" She asked scared.

I nodded at her.

"What do you want?" I growled.

"I've already taken what I wanted." And he laughed.

"What do you mean??" I replied.

"Samara." He whispered and cut the line.

Samara?! What the f***???

"Rumena... I think..Aaron's.. abducted Samara." I stammered.

"No no no no tell me this is a nightmare!?" Rumena cried. "We have to call the police right now, if Aaron does anything to her then I swear he won't see the light of day again." And she melted down.

By this time everyone else had arrived to see what the noise was all about and Mum asked why we were crying. Neither of us could speak and we grabbed everyone and hugged them.

Inayah's dad shook me and told me to clearly tell him what happened.

"Samara's been kidnapped." I cried.

For a couple of seconds there was no reaction from anyone and suddenly Dad removed his grip off me and collapsed to the floor. I held him up and told him to stay strong.

"Nothing will happen to her Dad. I promise you."

We didn't meet Inayah for rest of the day thinking that she would sense something was wrong. No one's tears even stopped flowing for even a minute and we all held eachother tight as if someone else was about to leave.

Mother-in-law was rocking back and forth repeating Samara's name. There was tears falling down her face but it seemed as if she was in a trance.

The Police arrived and Rumena and I told them exactly what happened. It was noted down and they left assuring us that she would be found soon.

Doctors, nurses and visitors were struggling to ignore us and occasionally people would come asking if there was anything they could do. Of course we said no and asked them to pray for us.

Visiting times were over and we were forced back home. In the car everyone was still weeping but otherwise it was silent. It was decided that we would all stay at Samara's house so we could look out for eachother.

Inni's mother wouldn't speak to anyone and she was still continously repeating her daughter's name.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. This time when I checked it wasn't an unknown number. It was Samara's phone calling me.

I didn't hesitate to answer.

"Samara are you okay? Where are you?" I shouted.

"Awh Brother-in-law trying to be the hero?" Replied a masculine voice.

"You son of a bastard! Don't you dare even touch her or the consequences will be bad!" I threatened.

"I'm so scared." He said sarcastically. "If you really wanna save Samara then meet me by the pub alley and we'll negotiate there." And he ended the call.

I threw my phone across the room and started pulling at my hair. Negotiate about what? What was he gonna do?

_________________________________

Hellloooo 

Did you guys like this chapter? I wanted to add more drama as someone had said that it was getting a little less interesting due to the boring health issues. So I hope you enjoyed reading this!

What do you think Aaron is going to do? And where has he hidden poor Samara?

Also do y'all like the new book cover?✌

Comment

Vote

Share