Chapter Thirty Seven

Hamdan's P.O.V.

"I'm on your side now. I've realised my mistake. I'm extremely sorry. I can help you rescue Samara."

Neither of us listened to her apart from her volunteering to save Samara.

"And please tell me Madam why would you help us?" Tauhid snapped.

"Aaron's taking this too far. I know who injected Inayah and whose orders he did it on."

Now we began to listen. We didn't trust her but we were desperate for information.

**********

Finally she finished speaking and we stared at her in disbelief. Could she be telling the truth?

We couldn't risk trusting her but how could we ignore everything she said. There may be some truth in her words.

"So do you trust me? I told you everything there is to know."

"You haven't told us where Samara is." Tauhid said and I nodded.

"Tonight before 11pm come to 164 Hartland street and I'll be waiting there. I'll take you myself." She said confidently.

"Dude it's likely you would try and hand us in to Aaron. We're not that stupid." I said.

She clapped her hands sarcastically.

"After everything I told you,you still think I would do something like that?"

"How do we know what you said is the complete truth?" Tauhid muttered.

"Pfft don't believe me I don't care. I was trying to help but you don't seem as if you want to save Samara. See ya. At least I tried." And she began exiting the shop.

I sighed. We had to give her a chance. The only thing on my mind was to bring Samara back home safe.

"Wait. We'll be there tonight." I said as Tauhid stared at me as if I was crazy.

"Sure." She smiled, and left.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Tauhid shouted at me.

"Do you want to save Samara or not?" I said and walked out of the shop.

I heard him sigh and his footsteps followed me back to the car.

The journey was quiet as we made our way to the hospital, Rumena was waiting at the entrance as we had had informed her of what had happened.

"How did everything go?" She asked concerned.

"Ask Hamdan." Tauhid snorted and went inside.

"What's wrong with him?" Rumena asked.

"Oh he's just mad that I listened to Amina."

"Hmm okay, come in everyone's asking about you two."

I nodded and we both walked inside together.

Everyone smiled at me and went back to pampering Inayah. She was out of the coma but she was still weak and needed support.

I walked upto her and everyone moved aside to let me sit next to her.

I smiled and stroked her soft messy hair as if she was a baby.

"Don't worry Inayah, we'll get you out of here soon."

She gave me a huge grin and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed bright red and Tauhid nudged me smiling.

I forced a laugh but I was too worried about Samara and all the drama that was going on.

A doctor came in and told us that visiting time was over. We all hugged and kissed Inayah and left the room gratefully.

Tauhid, Rumena and I were trailing behind the others when I thought I saw Aaron and Amina. I asked Tauhid if he saw them too but he didn't so I didn't worry.

Finally we were at home and my feet were killing me! I jumped onto the sofa and switched the T.V. on. EastEnders, the best show by far!

My phone started ringing. Unknown number. I didn't pick up but the notification alarm went off.

A message.

Tauhid's P.O.V.

Has Hamdan lost his mind?!?! Did he actually want to meet Amina?

We left the shop to see Inayah and the others at the hospital. She gave him a big kiss on the cheek and he turned into a tomato. I think he's starting to like her.

I remembered that we had to meet Amina so I walked upto Hamdan and quietly told him.

We went upstairs to get changed and left the house before anyone could ask where we were going.

We climbed into the car but something didn't seem right. It felt like someone was following us.

The journey was quiet except for the sound of our breathing. The car haulted to a sudden stop and I realised that we were here.

We were right on time but Amina was no where. Was this a prank or something?

I spoke too soon as she emerged from a distance in a black BMW and waved at us. She made her way towards us and pasted a smile on her face.

"So where is she?" Hamdan asked.

"Hmm we can wait for that. Let's get something to eat I'm feeling quite peckish." She replied casually.

"We don't have time for this Amina. Just show us the way to Samara." Hamdan spoke more impatiently.

"Woah take a chill pill. Come on then, jump into my car."

"No way! We're not very keen to get kidnapped too." I said sarcastically.

"Fine we can walk. It's not that far from here anyway."

So she took the lead and we followed her staying aware of our surroundings.

Minutes passed and she was still walking.

"How long?" I asked.

"Be patient, we're nearly there." And she chuckled.

BANG!

A gunshot.

___________________________

Woahh intense chapter eh?

Who could've been behind the trigger and did anyone get shot? LONG WAIT I KNOW I KNOW IM SORRY....

BTW if anyone could kindly make an AMAZINGG book cover for this story and send it to me I would be soooo grateful!! I really need a new cover!!

Well Aurevoir!

Comment

Vote

Share

Saima xx