Chapter 1.

CHAPTER 1.

"Girl, that should be me driving to your house, knocking on your door & kissing you on the mouth." -One direction

The clapper of our school bell echoes around the buildings. Hooting and screaming, everyone make their way out of the school buildings like usual. I hang my baggage on my shoulder, storming out of the empty classroom. Making my way through the bustling bodies, I stand near the locker, waiting for him to come. Today is just going to be perfect. Chad, the hottest boy at school, is going to give me a ride home. He has been my crush since the beginning. Actually every girl’s crush, but I just got lucky. Smiling at the staring faces, I rise on my tip toes to perceive a blonde head.

Instead my eyes land on a boy, who has his glasses stuck to the eyes. Our eyes connect for a while. Even from this distance I can see his smile getting wider. Dammit, it’s Harry. He sees me. I twirl around swiftly, scurrying out of the building. I don't want this conversation again. I've been avoiding it the whole day. 

“Beth!” Harry shouts, my body coming to a halt. I squeeze my eyes, cursing under my breath.

“Harry!” I force a smile, turning towards the boy. His hand helplessly fixes the small sweater covering his upper body.

“How have you been?” He nervously speaks.

“Good, Thank you. What about you?” I ask, bored with the situation already.

“G-good….I-I just..w-wanted t-to a-ask..” He stutters. “T-that if w-we c-could hangout after s-school.” Harry offers, still nervous. We almost have this conversation daily. He asks me to hang out with him somewhere while I just make an excuse and put him down again. I really don’t try to be mean but it’s just hard for me. We’re two different people with divergent thoughts and likings. I just can’t enjoy his company for a minute. How do expect me to spend hours with him?

“H-harry. I’m sorry….but…I have..” Before I can finish, another voice gets our attention.

“Beth, I’ve been looking all over for you!” I glance up at the tall guy making his way towards us. I can’t help but stare at his fine body. A smirk playing on his full lips as he stands next to me.

“Ready, babe?” His hands find their way around my waist, my insides jumping with the contact. I must be looking like a total fool by now.

“Y-yeah.” I stare at him, smiling goofily. He’s so damn hot!

My attention wander towards the other boy standing in front of us. His hands are in a fist, as he stare up at Chad.

“Er….I could tell Cassidy to accompany you.” His eyes meet mine. I feel so bad for him now. Worse than I have ever before. It’s different this time. His stare makes me feel more guilty, for what I have done over and over again. He is hurt; his eyes shows it.

“I-it’s fine….H-have….have fun.” He stutters, his gaze dropping to the floor.

HARRY’S P.O.V.

I brush past them, holding in the tears forcing to come out. If only some one knew, how it feels to get rejected regularly. It has become my habit now. I think all day of a way to ask her out. I built all the guts to do it, and at the end I just get denied.

But this time the way she looks at him kills me inside. I have been near her for almost 3 years, and she has never looked at me like that. It hurts a lot.

Am I that bad? Does she not see the efforts I make? 

At least I’ll treat her better, than that jerk ever will. Chad messes with every girl at school. He makes them feel at the top of the world at first, and the conclusion is always them being broken into a million pieces. I don’t want to see Beth like that. I will kill Chad, if he does that to her. Only if I had the power to......

It won’t stay like this for that long. I will get her to want me, as much as I want her. One day she’ll be the one coming to me. There will be that day when she’ll be mine. I’ll get to kiss her, to touch her, I’ll get to love her.

I turn around to find her in his car, laughing at something he has said. Her eyes then meet mine, the smile on her lips slowly fading. She gives me an apologetic smile again. I roll my eyes, walking away.

If only she knew what that jerk will do to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N! 

Hellow sexy potatotes! :D 

I know the starting will be a bit boring. It'll get better hopefully.

VOTE VOTE VOTE
COMMENT COMMENT
FOLLOW ME TOO! :3
and my insta:dayumstylees