The end.

(that chapter had some problem sorry.)

CHAPTER 43.

"There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story." - Frank Herbert

BETH'S P.O.V.

The phone was clinched in my hand tightly as I paced back and forth of our apartment. My palm was moist and the phone had slipped multiple times due to the slightly slippery surface. He was supposed to call me an hour ago. I told him, reminded him, begged him every minute of his previous existence near me to call me before his audition which was supposed to be 10 minutes earlier.

Yes, my dickhead finally gave in. He finally complied to the request I left no stoned unturned. After almost 4 months of telling how prodigious and extraordinary his voice is, how it's such a blessing for him which he should take advantage of. He finally thought about it, and told me he'll do it. Only for me.

He was just afraid of being laughed at, of being degraded again. I won't blame him, those 4 years did left an impact on his brain and the memories won't drown so easily. He said it was a part of his life and my heart swelled at his words. Even the reminder of his word swells my heart.

The device situated within the confines of my wrist vibrated. The hope that I was losing came back to life. His name that appeared on my screen got me in high spirits. 

"Harry! I told you to call me before the audition." I bursted as soon as I answered the phone. The irritating hooting and screaming echoed from his side instead of Harrys voice.

"Harry? You th..."

"Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful. isn't she precious, less than one minute old." The voice interrupts me leaving me in utter confusion. The only information I could absorb correctly was the fact that the voice was definitely Harry's singing on somekind of microphone. I also remember that song, the song he sang for me the day all this started.

I close my eyes, listening closely to the soothing voice I was longing to hear since the first minute of the day. All the memories of those days playing in front of my eyes like a movie. The tape playing in my mind ends just as his voice stops, a beap sound bursting from it instead. I sighed as the message of call ending appeared on my screen. My feet dragged me to the couch, plopping on top of it in silence. The phone is pressed to my chest, fingers crossed as I stared at the roof impatiently waiting for my device to vibrate again. My mind is confronting me that theres is no chance of Harry not succeeding.

The ringing of my phone took my attention and I felt my stomach tightening. My breath is already uneven when I see Harry's name on my screen, a cheeky picture of him flashing with it. Calming myself down, I pressed my phone to my ear.

"Good morning beautiful." I could feel the smug smile on his face while he spoke.

"It's 2pm, Harry." I pointed out hearing a chuckle from his side. I miss this sound, so much.

"I love you." Harry says and I smiled.

"I love you too, but tell me what happened?"

"I miss you." Harry answers, deliberately teasing.

"Harry! Tell me what happened? Did you got in?" I whined. I'm so curious.

"So you don't miss me?" The thought of him smiling at my childish whinning is somewhat overwhelming.

" I do miss you, a lot. Will you please tell me? Please." I begged, hearing him chuckle again. I impatiently wait for his reply as he takes a few deep breaths.

"I got in, baby. I got it. All because of you."

***

That was three years ago, long time ago. So much has happened since then, so many things that were utterly unpredictable since that day. One of the biggest things, the one that also changed almost everything is Harry being a part of the biggest boyband in the world, One direction. Sold out concerts, No. 1 debut albums, Tours, magazine covers, crazy fans, paparazzi and so much more. It is all so crazy.