Chapter 36.

CHAPTER 36.

"True-love doesn't happen right awat; it's a ever-growing process. It develops after you've gone through many ups and downs, when you've suffered together, cried together, laughed together." - Ricardo Montalban

BETH'S P.O.V.

Exactly, I think its better if Beth doesn't come. We'll have our time. xx

And there drains all of the happiness and excitement that I once had. I read the text once more to confirm whats written before the screen shuts down. My eyes squeeze close for a while, the hand that I kept on top of Harry's now removing itself. I rub my temples with the same hand trying to control the emotions forcing to come out. I want to cry, shout and throw everything around. The mixture of anger, hurt and jealousy isn't something I want face ever again.

Our time? When I'm not there? What the fuck is going on?

"Are you alright?" Harry startles me, his thumb rubbing smooth circles on my thigh. I don't want to talk to him, I don't want his hand on mine, I don't want to go anywhere with him.

"Can we go home?" My voice betrays me and cracks in the middle. I cover it up with a slight yet awkward cough and luckily Harry doesn't notice. He looks at me but I kept my gaze on the road.

"No." Harry simply answers. He moves his hand from my thigh and keeps it on the steering wheel. Although this was what I wanted before but now I'm offended by this. Placing my elbow on the window area, I hold my head sinking in my thoughts instead of urguing with Harry.

Sure I don't know the story behind that simple text but it's from Marie and that's all I want to know. You know what, where ever we're heading, I won't stsy quite this time. I need explanations for everything happening. How would he feel he saw a text from Dave, or Chad in that case, saying thay it'll be better if he doesn't comes. Will he stay calm like me? Of course not.

I'm thankful to Dave for telling me everything. For warning me of his actions and now I won't ignore this or compromise. He has to explain everything so I can trust him, I have to trust him but it's hard with knowing inly the half side of his story. As much as I'm scared to know the truth, I love him.

We stop in front of a dark 4 floor building. Instead of parking his car in front, he slowly parks it between the spaces in the middle not caring about the tiny space left for us to open the door. I huff turnimg towards Harry with a questioning look. He grins at me shaking his head and his finger points at the sun roof. I look up and then back at him. Harry twists backwards,  stretching his hand to grab something. He pulls out a pillow and a white sheet I assume. He slides the sunroof open, placing the pillows and the sheets on top of them.

"Take your heels off and come up." Harry informs, placing a hand on the corner. Before I could start to protest, he lifts himself up getting out of the car. The foot steps of his feet hit the metal a little harder before they disappear. I look up curious of his sudden vanishing. I wanted to stay in her obey his commands but this place is already too scary and I can't risk loosing Harry.

Huffing in annoyance, I bend down to slip off my shoes and make an attempt to reach on end of the sun roof. I find it hard to do so with Harry's long yet heavy coat I wore. Struggling as much as I can, my half body finally comes out of the sun roof. My eyes set on Harry who stood inside the window, smiling at my struggle.

"Are you crazy? Someone will see us!" I almost scream, making Harry jump as he looks around if someone saw us.

"Shhhh! Keep it low will you." Harry shushes me, a little irritated with my behavior. He gives me a hand and I place my shoes instead of my palm. He laughs at this and disappears inside the window leaving me on my own. Taking a few breaths, I push my body up and luckily reach on top of the car on my first attempt. When I stand to reach the window, I realize how small my height is and how alone and scary I feel. Harry has probably went in his own way, thinking I'm coming after him.