Chapter 11.

CHAPTER 11.

"Love hurts, if rejected or betrayed. If not at all, then love is all around."

― Toba Beta

BETH'S P.O.V.

"Beth!" Cassidy shouts. "Come out already!" Even from this distance her voice is completely pitched. I lastly dab a light concealer under my eyes before applying a thin line of eyeliner and add mascara. Not much of a makeup fan but I like to look different during these parties. I walk out of the bathroom and search for my shoes.

I know I would probably be the last person downstairs to receive our guests but I won't blame myself. Harry and I had been getting to know each other quite well. I don't know what it is about him that makes me flush every time he says something.

I bend down, grabbing by shoes by the straps behind them. They were simple, yet elegantly matched with my clothing.

"You should come now." I jump at the voice, turning around to find Harry standing on my door. He wore a blue button up shirt, the top undone buttons revealed some of the inked tattoos on his chest and some chains. Going with black jeans loosely hanging down his torso, the brown belt buckles loosely around it. I couldn't help but admire the new look, he looked so fine. I quickly look down, flushing in embarrassment.

"Um..I'll...I just have to wear these." I shake my shoes up, trying to muster a smile. Harry's eyes trail down my body before coming back to my face. A grin plastered on his features.

"You look amazing." He compliments and I flush.

"You look amazing yourself." I comment back, showing a smile before walking towards my bed. I take a seat at the edge of my bed, placing the shoes down. Harry still stood near my door, his gaze burning through me. I slip my feet in the shoes, struggling to get the straps in my hand. This is embarrassing. If he weren't here I would have bend down fully to get the buckle, but I can't.

His footsteps came closer, his body towering me. I look up at him confused but he doesn't say anything. He bends down, his finger trying to grab the buckles behind my feet. Before I could protest he had buckled one of my shoes and moved to the next. He repeats the same process, standing up on his full towering length. He smiles, giving me his hand.

"Thank you." I mumble, lifting my hand hesitantly to place on his.

"Harry, what are you doing here?" Cassidy interrupts standing on the door. Before I could place my hand on Harry's, his hand drops down on his side. He turns around, keeping a step away from me.

"Er....I was just calling her..." He scratches his back before speaking again. "Let's go." I stood up, almost confused. Before I could stand next to him he walks forward, motioning Cassidy to move. She makes her way outside, followed by Harry, leaving me standing alone yet confused. Ouch.

I don't know if I was embarrassed or hurt.

Taking a deep breath I lastly admire my dress and depart from my room. My heel thud on the wooden floor as I descend down stairs. Everyone was down stairs, right in front the stair case. Few people holding glasses while the other chatted, the music softly filled the place. My friends attention turn towards me, a smile tugging on my lips.

"Wow wow wow!" Megan winks making me flush. Matt and Jim smirks clapping playfully. Cassidy seemed to be too busy laughing at something Harry had just said. Since when did they got along so well? Not that I'm complaining. Cassidy never really enjoys my company; I can tell by the way she treats me.

"Finally, our majesty made her appearance." Matt jokes as I walk towards them, I slap his shoulder still smiling. Harry finally turns towards me, my eyes meet his for a while but I look away.

Soon the place starts to crowd, more paper glasses fill with different liquors. The music was pumping louder than before, more familiar faces start to show up. Many people crowd around Harry. Obviously because he's not the same Harry they saw last time. Nonetheless, I don't care. I'm going to enjoy a drink moving away from these people for a bit.

I made my way to the kitchen, finding myself a red cup. After filling the cup with some alcohol, I rest my bum on the slap, looking around the place. I didn't expect many people to show up. The place was almost full, Jim keeping the place clean.

My eyes then land on Harry and Cassidy. There is no one around them now, it's particularly only them. Harry leans down whispering something in her ear before standing back up. Cassidy throws her head back in laughter, slapping his shoulder.

There was something building inside me, I felt angry. My grip on the cup getting tighter, squeezing the light object. When the hell did they got along so well? I mean....Ugh...I don't care.

I turn around, filling by cup again. I should not get wasted again, but one more drink won't hurt. I turn around, almost tripping on my own feet. I feel so pissed, why can't I just enjoy this god damn party. Harry and Cassidy weren't in the previous place when I look up. Curiosity hits my senses hard. I look around the crowded area, trying to spot the two faces but fail. A side of me is fighting to forget it and enjoy the moment, but the other is dying to know where did they disappeared.

I made my way towards the group settled on the couch, my first side taking the lead. Why should I care about them? They should enjoy their time while I enjoy mine, end of story.

I take a seat between Megan and some other girl. They all laugh and make conversation which I'm not really intrested in. My mind kept forcing me to look around to find at least one of them. Their faces was nowhere in view and its pissing me off. I bring the cup near my lips, sadly there was nothing inside. I place the cup back on the square table, looking at all the faces around me. Some were familiar some were not but I tried to blend in just to keep my mind away from the Cassidy scene.

"Let's have a game of Truth and dare." One of the girls cheers, taking all the attention on the table. There were people who nodded in agreement, while the others whined and left.

"That sounds fun but we need more people." Megan's adds. "Call Harry and Cassidy, I'll get some more." Megan looks at me before getting up. I wanted to protest and tell her to call them herself but give in. Smiling at some staring faces I got up, fixing my dress before walking in the crowd.

I almost looked everywhere in the god damn place and they both seem to disappear. And to be honest, it was killing me inside. I walk back to the couch, Megan looking up at me. I shake my head and shrug. She frowns getting up.

"Go check upstairs, I'll look out." She almost demands, walking past me. I sigh, turning around. Squeezing my way to the end, I finally made it to the stair case. Taking of my shoes for a while, my feet relaxing on the cool flat ground. The lights were turned on in the hall way upstairs signaling that maybe someone went up.

I start to take a slow steps upstairs, my inner self scared of something I can't figure. When I finally made it to the floor level, my eyes land on to the two moving bodies pressed to the wall.

Soon enough I realized that the bodies were the people I was searching for. Cassidy's back was pressed to the wall while Harry stood in front of her. Their hand traveled around each other's body. I stood straight, staring at the heated make out session shared between Harry and Cassidy.

All I could hear was my heart dropping down to the ground and being crushed.....crushed hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOOPS! :D

You guys are the best, seriously. I've got such great feed back on this. I heard that people are sharing this story on twitter and facebook. Mostly on a facebook page! Omg, who ever it is I swear to god I love you to pieces.

Anyway, about the girl. I seriously can't figure what she looks like so you guys have your own imagination. But do remember she's a brunette. :)

VOTE VOTE VOTE!

COMMENT COMMENT!

follow me! :3

Oh and on more thing, I'm so sorry guys. I just can't read your stories. many of you have asked but it's hard. I have read all my dedications and they were beautiful but its hard so I request not to ask me to read your story because I can't. I'm sorry. :*

Love you. :*