Chapter 4.

CHAPTER 4.

"Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness."

― Ayn Rand

BETH P.O.V.

The party until now is going insane. Honestly, I'm a little freaked out. I have never been in this kind of party. The music is thumbing loudly around the area, intoxicated bodies dancing recklessly. I haven't been in such parties, especially alone like this. Chad is somewhere with his friends while I stand in the corner looking around. It's so uncomfortable.

I can't believe he left me like this. The crowd is going wild after every minute. I've started to get worried. The moment we came here he ditched me with his friend. I was quite hurt how he didn't even bothered to introduce me to his friends. It gave me weird thoughts. Is he embarrassed with me? He hasn't told anyone about us. Is there an 'Us'?

"Beth?" A voice takes my attention. I turn around to find Cassidy walking towards me. She is one of the member of our 'group'. It's nice to have her, she's a nice friends but god she's judgmental. I give her smile, walking towards her.

"What are you doing here?" She asks quite surprised by my existence. I dom't blame here.

"C-chad brought me here." I almost whisper.

"So you are.....like together?" Cassidy asks, her voice carrying a hint of disgust. I was slightly hurt by her attitude. I nod almost embarrassed. I should be proud of being with him? Why am I so embarrassed. She looks at me from head to toe, rolling her eyes away.

Maybe she's just jealous. Who am I kidding, she won't be jealous. It's just the reputation Chad carries around the school. He has particularly slept with every girl at school. What was I even thinking? I bet everyone thinks I had also slept with him. How can I be so stupid that I felt for him...for his looks probably. I'm disgusted by myself even.

He never really called me his 'girlfriend' or something. It has been only 3 or 4 days maybe it's not that late. Maybe I can end things before its to late. & with all honesty I'm not hurt at all. It was my mistake that I was such a bitch that I felt for 'the hottest boy at school' and did not care about my reputation around.

"Beth! Baby!" A stumbling man smirked towards me. It was clear that Chad was drunk, completely drunk. He walks towards me, mumbling something. I took some steps back almost frightened.

"L-let's go outside." The irritating smell of alcohol fill my nostrils from this distance. Before I could protest, his hand grasp my wrist tugging me outside. He almost drags me outside as I try to pry his hand off of mine. Being the stronger one, he tugs me out of the club and into some corner.

My heart started to pump louder, I tried my best to pull my hand from his hold. He started to walk towards me, a smirk playing on his features. I took each step back trying to keep my distance. My back hit the cool wall, panic started to flow in my body. He takes a step closer chuckling heavily. I pressed my hand to his chest, trying to keep him away as he leans in.

"S-stop!" I beg. I turn my head away from him. The tears that were held back were now rolling down my cheek. His lips came in contact with my skin just below the jaw. His harsh sucking made me whimper in pain. I twist my hand to slip from his grip but he was too strong, the pain increased on my wrist.

I shake my head in protest, his lips finally loosing contact with my skin. Looking away from his, I try to bite away the tears. I should not show him I'm weak, no one can touch me like this. My hair cover my face from him. He grabs my face with his thumb and index finger on my cheek. Squeezing, he sharply turns my face towards him, our nose almost brushing.

"Someone's being a bad girl." He whispers, his lips brushing with mine. I turn away in disgust, heavy sobs escaping my mouth. Why is he doing this? What have I done? I need to get out of here.

Before I could think anyway, his head dug in my neck forcefully. His lips circled on my spot as he sucked harshly. I whimper in pain, using all the strenth I got to pry him off me but I was nothing against him.

"Leave me, please!" I beg and he disobeyed as expected. He pressed his hips with mine forcefully, I could feel him hardening against my stomach.

"I think the lady told you to leave."

******
VOTE VOTE VOTE
COMMENT COMMENT
FOLLOW ME TOO! :3
and my insta:dayumstylees