Chapter 41.

Songs suggestions:

Half a heart -One direction.
You and I. -One direction
Strong. -One direction.
Make me fall.-Nina Nesbitt

CHAPTER 41.

"Forget all we said that night, no it doesn't even matter." -Half a heart, One direction.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

She slowly pulls away and for a moment I thought she was going to kiss me but instead her feet move in a total opposite direction. I stood there, astound by her sudden change.

"Where are you going?"

"Home." She looks down in her purse, searching for something. I stare at her as she finds the object, not facing me once. Taking my chance, I snatch the metal object from her hand, swiftly hovering over her making sure it's out of her reach.

"Harry!" She warns, reaching up to get the keys. Her heels were an advantage for her and I had to stand on my tip toes to avoid her reach.

I bite by laugh as she struggles to snatch the keys from my grip but fails terribly each time.

"Harry! Give them back." She demands, crossing her arms over her chest. She is even more breathtaking under the moon light.

"Not until you come with me."

"Harry, I'm mad at you." I really love how she syas my name in almost every sentence of hers.

"How can I make it up to you if you want give me a chance to." I point out, quite proud of my response.

She doesn't blinks once, almost as a warning that she is in no mood for my playful crap.

"Fine." She huffs. "But you're dropping me to my place."

"Get in the car." I plainly spoke, slightly pissed at her now useless attitude. She glares at me for a moment before turning around to walk towards my car.

"Then you have to bring my car back before tomorrow morning." She infroms-demands.

"Will do, beautiful." I grin. Before th blush on her cheeks get even more evident, she settles in the car.

The ride is silent and exasperating for me. Every now and then I would place my hand on her thigh or try to intertwine our fingers while she moves away everytime or say a 'don't' provoking me to tease her even more.

"You're. dropping me home." She reminds me and her stubborness is now peeveing.

"No. You're coming with me to my place. Stop arguing with me." My eyes are on the road, restraining to look over at her.

"No, you stop telling me what to do every time." Irritation is clear in her voice.

"Unless you stop being so damn stubborn." My voice rises without my realisation and I recover quickly, remembering what happened a few minutes before. Both of us are hushed for the rest of the time, my mind deciding on some ways to cool down the situation before we reach home.

"You look amazing." My voice is low, breaking the silence between us. There is no response from her and I'm urged to look towards her. She is facing the window, her hair hiding her face not letting me see a hint of smile or blush she usually gets and which I love to notice.

"Are you hungry?" I give it another try and yet again there is no reply from her side. Her silence is getting the best of me and I spot a car parked aside. Accelerating my vehicle, I tilt my car towards the parked vehicle.

"Harry!" Beths palm is placed on my thigh, the other pressed to the dash bored preventing her from jerking foward. I rotate the stairing wheel promptly, my car screechig away from the automobile. At least she cared.

"Are you insane!?" Beth scolds, disappointment flashes inside me when her hand lifts from my thigh.

"Talk to me." I adjure. I can feel her mouth gaping slightly from the corner of my eyes.

"Are you...You can't just bang into someones vehicle." Her voise calms at the end and its like the situation is calming.

"I would if you weren't sitting in front." I mumble my thoughts, recallig if it made sense. It does. Her gaze is still on my face while I park the car in front of my house. Turning off my car, I turn towards the girl who is still looking at me.

"Why not try while I am sitting in front?" Her words left me fairly off-gaurd.

"I can't risk hurting you in any cost, you should know that." My voice is soft and muffled. My heartbeat rises after noting a hint of smile.

Our gaze is locked with one another, none of us speaking word. This is love, really. Here we are, staring at each other after a little fight. Smiling at each other as if there is nothing in this world but us, only the both of us.

She looks away to open the door but her smile is still noticeable. We got out of the vehicle, Beth leading the way and I take more of her look, the view that officially hooked up to.

I was absolutely right, we haven't even entered my house completely an I can feel the cherry cent till my throat. I hear Beth cough slightly, a chuckle join with it.

"Its a little too much for my liking don't you think?" Beth mocks with a light laugh and I nod, chuckling along for quite no reason.

I roam around the house, blowing the almost empty candles and opening a few windows for a little fresh air. At least it made her laugh for some reason. When I walk back to the lounge, Beth is bent down to unhook her heels. I try my best not to ogle the slightly the section her deep neck is revealing but it is so damn hard not to. My blood boils at the thought of Dave getting a look of it, and of course, that dick would never miss a golden chance now will he.

She stands on her previous position and I'm pushed back from my thoughts. Avoiding any eye contact, which she is certainly getting good at, she brushes past me. Confused and Curious, I turn around seeing her walking upstairs.

"Where are you going?"

"For a bath."

My mind starts a battle whether to follow her upstairs or not but my mind is too frustrated to think this and start to follow her slowly.

BETH'S P.O.V.

I struggle with the zip on my dress, being careful not tear my dress. Multiple groans escape my lips when I fail completely with every attempt.

During the little ride make home, I thought about what happened these days. Counting who said what, counting who was wrong an who was wrong and I realize that it's majorly my fault. Now I feel guilty for my sick ass behaviour. He doesn't deserve, I do.

I should have told him about Dave before. What worse could have happen?

It's Harry's anger that worries and frightens for some reason. Today can be a simple reason. I have no clue about whatever their conversation was and this is my real concern. I'm curious about it, about the things they must have said.

My mind flashes an idea of going to Harry and request him to unzip my dress. It's a desire though, to tease him like that and make him undress me, unzip me for now. Hell it is so much fun to watch him get so frustrated when I tease at a time like these. It is true entertainment. He'll at least get the sign of my sudden change of attitude again. You can't really stay mad at a guy like Harry. He's too cheeky and cheesy, cheering ones mood is a piece a cake for him. I can assure he make no effort in making on smile.

I slowly departed the washroom, only to find Harry appearing on the door step. He had a smirk playing on his face and a bunch of keys held in his hand. He pauses after noticing me standing there, his hand that held the keys swiftly went behind his back, as if hiding something that I've already seen.

"I.aa..i just wanted a little help...with..uh.." I decide in not speaking and show him instead. My backs faces him in a swift movement, bring my hair to one shoulder so he could see the object. I point to the zip, knowing he'd understand his job in no time, my face bright red.

The sound of his footsteps rises and i can feel my heartbeat rose with every step he took to get closer to me. The feeling of his cold finger on my neck sends serious chills, my body reacting a bit to early and goose bumps rise on my skin.

"What happened?" Harry whispers ending in a small chuckle. His voice confirms how close he is and I feel myself tensing up.

"They're cold." My voice is low, too low.

"Sorry."

The zip is slowly pulled down. A bit too slowly, and I can feel his front brushing my back. Goosebumps form on my skin as his finger leave feather like touches over my newly revealed back. I'm well aware of the message he's trying to give by this but a little teasing won't hurt.

I place my palm on the dress above my chest after feeling its slipping down. I sense Harry's breath on my neck, sending tingles down my body. His palms slowly pressing to my side to pull me closer. By the time he can come closer, I take a step forward increasing the distance between us.

"Thank you." I bite the smile as I walk towards the bathroom, both hands preventing my dress from slipping off. I make sure to lock the door before letting my dress fall to the ground.

The sensation of the cool metal brings goosebumps to my skin, somewhat reminding me of Harry's touch. I discover this crave for his touch growing, mentally scolding myself for walking away. I find myself debating over whether to waste my time by taking a relaxing hot bath, or go join Harry with whatever he's doing and maybe heat things up a little, maybe.

I pull the soft brown towel off the hook and wrap it around my upper half, the lower still covered with my pantyhose. I am in no mood of wearing that dress back on, I'll just pick a t-shirt from Harry's cupboard.

My mind is insisting on being the first one to apologise, to finish all this nonsense between the both of us. I whole heartedly admit that it is in fact majorly my mistake not his. And before doing anything else, I'll admit everything, I'll tell him everything that is currently in my mind and that I've been hiding. This is one of the very ways I can gain my boys trust again.

I saunter towards the door, holding to the towel tightly. There is no sign of Harry when poke my head and I step out of the washroom to a warmer room. My head attention shot towards the light crackling sound from the closet, the curly head tilting out and thats when I realize his presence. I could feel the whole of my face reddening when our gaze meet. His eyes growing a little wider than their original.

I wanted to jump back inside and hide from his intimate stare but I'm glued to the ground. His green eyes surveys me multiple times and an abrupt thrill runs down my spine.

"I-i....I just wanted a shirt." I gain his attention, his tongue slowly slides between his lips and I feel my knees weakening at the view.

"Sure, love." His voice is a bit too raspy compared to his usual or I think its just me. Surprisingly, he just pulls a black shirt from his closet without looking away once. He walks in my direction and I peer up at him. Harry hands me the black garment but before he can turn away, my hand clasp around his wrist dropping the shirt, stopping him from stepping away.

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

"You were right." I look up. "I should have listened to you. I should have told you before and none of this would have happened."

By the expression on his face, my unforeseen confession gets him completely off-guard. Regardless to my behaviour with him a few seconds ago, of course he didn't imagine it began this way. The picture that my mind, at first, created basically consisted of me scolding him, him listening and nodding before apologizing. Ending with a passionate kiss to cross out the last moments, to just come back to normal. But this is much more interesting for him I assume.

"What was I even thinking by defending him?" Before my hands could leave Harrys, He grab them, pulling my body towards him.

"It's not your fault. I should have trusted you in the first place." He admits. The hint of disappointed inner-self is replaced with a happier one. The one who doubts his trust in me.

"Harry, after hearing what you thought that day, I just need to tell you that I've never felt like this for anyone but you. And I can assuredly say that I never will. You should know how much I love you and how much this..." I gesture to the space between us. "This means to me. How much you mean."

I mean it, it really means a lot to me, and after listening to his thoughts, I just had to make him believe that I'm not one of those girls, who are so stupid to leave a boy like Harry. It is hurtful though, how he thought I'd fall for what ever Dave's plan was and leave him, the guy I love the most. He needs to know he is completely wrong for thinking such crap.

"You do know that I didn't mean any of that." Harry whispers, his warm hand cupping my cheek. "I was just....just angry and frustrated and I...nothing made sense to me. I spoke without thinking, only thing on my mind was you leaving. It got me crazy."

"I won't leave you, Harry."

"I know. And I won't ever risk loosing you."

After a few seconds of silence, our eyes lock with each others, my hand slips from his hold to reach to the now purple lip of his, the other tightly holding the towel. The pad of my thumb brushes against the busted flesh, Harry not flinching like he did previously. A sigh leaves my parted lips and I look down at the hand that still has the quite large injury.

"Don't hurt yourself again." I lowly spoke my thoughts. The wounds are making me feel guilty somehow.

"Don't come near me wearing a damn towel on top of that damn lace bra and those damn pantyhose. What are you trying to do to me? Fuck!"

My mood lights up and I look up at him, my skin heating up while I laugh slightly at his comment.

"Harry! I mean it. You always get into a fight because of me. Look what happened now." My gaze drops down to has hand again, glued to the wound he got an hour ago.

It's true. That day with Jake, when he got himself bruised on his face. The day I had started to discover the strong feeling I had grown for him. Then the day we met after 3 years, when I turned 19 just like his little bet. Then when I was desperate for him, when I carried the big hole in my chest. When he was with someone else, someone who would have betrayed him. And today, because of me being so dumb, so selfish. I've been the perfect example of a naive idiot. Seriously.

All these events are so memorable. It seems so comical, if we compare what we were a month ago for the past years and what we are now, completely in love if that made sense. Did I mention what my parents said? They thought I was making it all up and didn't believe me, until I emailed a couple of pictures of us. My dad joked on it, too, commenting that its photoshopped. I wonder if Harrys parents know...

My thoughts are pushed back by a pair of warm lips pressing to my lower jaw, my eyes fluttering close to take in the new sensation fully. My free hand goes up to the nape of his neck, softly scratching with my nails.

"You should never waste the chance of saving someone you love," he whispers against my skin, a ticklish sensation rising my sides. "And when I know you're there to kiss it, I don't mind getting a million wounds, sweetheart."

My stomach tightens at his words, my parted lips curling into a smile. His wet kisses trail up to my lips, stopping before they meet. Disappointed and impatient, I frown a little.

"You will be there right? To kiss it?" He mutters.

"Yes, you dickhead." He smiles.

Harry places his lips on the previous place again, still not moving forward and I feel desperate to meet his lips.

"Always?" He pulls away again.

"Yes, always." He smiles agains, lips landing on the previous spot the millionth time and now its frustrating in some way.

"How many times?" He pulls away again.

"Oh god. Always. Every time. Each one of it, Harry. Stop and just kiss me already." I blurt the words in my mind and flush after realizing how hungry and desperate I sound. Harry laughs a bit amusedly, pressing his forehead to mine.

"You think I don't know why you came out. Baby, I know everything. Everything that you like and everything that you want." His words with the addition of his raspy voice had taken me to the edge while his finger that is tracing my cheek and down my jawline is taking the best of me. This is so torturous.

"Oh baby, you haven't even seen what torture is." Did I said that out loud? Damn it.

"Then show it to me." It's not me speaking any more, its my hypnotised mind babbling everything it is desiring and I just stay quite as it does it for me.

Harry's eyes flash with astonishment, something he definitely didn't expect me to blurt. Harry's lips curves upwards from one side, his head lightly shaking.

"I won't torture you, now." His hand grab my wrist, the one I was holding my towel with. He slowly pulls it away, giving me the sign to drop the coverage. Without over thinking, I loosen my grip and let the towel fall down to the ground. Harry's gaze trails down to my revealed skin. It feels as if he left heated marks with each spot he stares. His lower lip is taken between his teeth and I find myself doing the same, stepping closer to him sheepishly.

"I'll make you feel so good, better than anyone ever will." Harry leans down, brushing his lips with me. I feel those butterflies erupting in my stomach, the feeling which still overwhelming for me.

"I can't wait for it."

"Then what are we waiting for, sweetheart?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Really really sorry for the really late update. I had some problem going on these weeks and my studying got a bit complicated. Some of you guys were a little too mean on the comments. You should know I have a life to look after too.

Anyway, I'll try to update as soon as possible. :)

DID YOU GUYS LISTEN TO 'MIDNIGHT MEMORIES'? I did. COMMENT YOUR FAVS!? :D
Mine are You and I, Strong, through the dark, Half of me, Better than words and moree. :)
And some people told me to suggest these songs on top because it reminded them of this story. ;')

I'll edit the chapter in the morning. Bye. Love you guys to death. :*

VOTE VOTE VOTE!
COMMENT COMMENT!
FOLLOWW MEEHH