Chapter 24.

CHAPTER 24

Love hides in the most unthinkable places. Love hides under appearance, wit, and popularity and sometimes you never know it's there until its the only thing left to notice. - BreeStyles2194 (I love this one alot. <3)

BETH'S P.O.V.

I jump off the jeep, slamming the door behind me, walked pass Cassidy's door who still in the car talking to Harry. The cool wind making goose pumps pop on my skin. I struggle from looking behind, from even having any thoughts of them being in the together alone. The question that bugs me the must is that did Harry brought Cassidy knowing the fact that it's officially my weakness?

Yeah, it sure hurts a million times more knowing that he has no intentions to listen to my explanations once. God knows what other shit Harry was fed by Cassidy. I don't understand why she's doing this to me? What have I done? She always hates me, she always despise me, I can just tell by the way she looks at me.

Frantically, I turned around to give glance at the two of them and regret as soon as I spot Cassidy leaning towards Harry. I swiftly turned around increasing my pace for some reason. My chest was aching like it always does. I swallowed the lump in my throat, batting my eyes mutiple times.

I'm getting used to these feelings. 

I remember reading a novel just a few days ago, 'Fault in our stars'. Everyone is quite fimiliar with it but I have noticed that many of them just read a book and keep it away in the 'oh yeah, I've read that' list. but I just feel that books relates to your own life at least once so occasionally those saying and quotations are memorized by me somehow. Currently, I can't help but remember one of those things to relate my situation. 

“That's the thing about pain," Augustus said, and then glanced back at me."It demands to be felt”

I won't and I can't deny the fact that I'm the only reason for this pain. It was me who never realized all these things inside me, who never thought that things could end like this. I absolutely didn't even picture in gettimg this situation ever in my life.

I used to fantasise being with a boy I will love forever, making him mine without any hurt or bad feelings, without any difficulties and then you can just get married and spend a life like that, just like in those cliché novels and movies right?

No, life isn't like that. This is what I've learned. In the movies they just show some cheesy shit that other fantasies too, but honestly even in thier life they have so many difficulties, so many hardships they go through, it's like the total oppisite of what they wrote in a book. It really doesn't happens, they just think of somethings that should've happen and POOF, the whole world believes it's all reality and are never prepared for the things waiting to come in life. Yes, not everyone has to struggle to get something but many of them do and they just don't understand the feelings, they won't ever understand the feelings.

Despite all this, I believe in love. I believe in hard times and love winning. I believe marriage is hard. I believe people make mistakes. I believe people can want two things at once. I believe people are selfish and generous at the same time. I believe very few people want to hurt others. I believe that you can be surprised by life. I believe in happy endings. I have always believed in happy endings, everyone desrves an happy ending, a reward for all the struggle. Everyone has an hapoy ending. It has always been something inside me that told me that not to worry, there will be an ending for you but it will be the happiest of all. I believe in that.

I think alot.

Taking a few deep breaths, I took the time to clear my mind before more things come rushing in. It's like sneaking in your house after carfew knowing the fact that you'll be caught anyway and get scolded or grounded. After hearing the foot steps which I assume belongs to the two of them I swayed the door open finding the asile empty. Storming inside I still tried my best not to make much noises until I heard my name being called put from the left side.