Chapter 33.

CHAPTER 33

"Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can."
― Nicholas Sparks

BETH'S P.O.V.

Why isn't he picking up? I've been calling him for the past 5 hours. He's mad at me for what? Having a friendly conversation. I'm mindful of his possessive nature but it can't always go like this now can it. He has to trust me now. Huh, as if you turst him.

I came from Megan's 3 hours ago and I feel empty. I really did actually, I forgot my keys in Harry's car. But I always kept an extra one between the mail box nailed to the wall.

A part of me wants to just apologise for whatever by texting but another doesn't let me do so. I conclude my decision by keeping the thoughts of Harry aside. If he wants to talk to me, he'll call me or text me. It wasn't my fault.

After watching most of the missed episodes of The X factor, I start with packing a few minor things as I'll be moving from here quite soon. I told Megan about my new move to the apartment while she just blurt the question that didn't struck my mind once.

Won't you guys move in together sooner or later?

I never had thought about that. I mean isn't it to early to think such. It has only been less than a month and I don't want Harry to think that I'm pushing it or anything but Megan was a right. We will move together someday so why not keep it early. I'm curious about Harry's thoughts on this but nervous to ask. If he does wants us to move in this fast then we can just move at my place. I can literally hear Harry chuckle at my stupid thoughts.

What am I even thinking about?

My feets lead me towards the kitchen and start preparing a cup of tea for myself. I deliberately leave my phone upstairs, he should know how it feels. Humming my own tune, I boil the water and set the other ingredients infront of me.

After watching The X Factor for almost 2 hours. My mind darts to how an human can change his whole life into something new by just showing his talent. All of the contestants are always fantastic and they never fail to impress me. There was a teenager there, he was almost 18 and the goals he had achieved are amazing. He's extremely talented and he deserves every bit of that success. He reminded me of Harry in some way. Harry has an extraordinary talent. His voice is beautiful and I don't understand why he's so shy about it.

My thoughts get interrupted by the multiple sound of something clicking. I snap my head behind, my eyes searching for the source. I just shrug turning to continue preparing my tea. It's so disappointing how Harry hasn't called me yet. Why is it so hard for people to understand what I want?

The crackling of wood echo the silent house clearly and I twirl around swiftly. Confirming myself that it's nothing really, my feet slowly took a few steps forward. I could here my heart beating faster. As much as I stay strong, fear makes it's way into my brain. After hearing a few foot steps I knew something was wrong and I felt my body tensing up. I mumbled a prayer that let it just be my thoughts and nothing else but my mind wasn't satisfied until I looked around.

When I poke my head and looked around the empty living room. There was nothing suspicious in view. Everything was settled as I left, as much as I remember. Listening to my dumbass brain, I took one of my slippers off and held it in my hand tightly. I could hear my heart pounding in my chest, the worry increasing. I've been living here for a quite a long time and this has never happened, not even once.

The living room was clear and my heart had calm. I assume it was just my mind playing games again. My feet lead me back to the kitchen. I miss Harry. Is he that mad at me for something so tiny. I mean he never warned me or even informed me about 'not talking to Dave'. I thought they were great friends. Looking down at my small steps, my eyes slightly ting with tears.

"Hello beautiful." My heart skips a beat and my head snaps up to the source of the voice.

"Oh god." I place my hand on my chest. My heart settling after realizing the boy who stood against the slap. Harry's arms crossed above his chest as he chuckles at my reaction. I was unable to breath for a few seconds, my body tensing up. I relax at the view of Harry laughing in my kitchen but at the same time I wanted to shout at him for treating me like shit for the whole day.

"You weren't going to hit me with that, were you?." Harry points at the slipper in my hand. I didn't realize the strong grip I had around it.

"I would have even after knowing it's you." I mumble under my breath, throwing the slipper in front my feet.

"How did you get in?" I ignore any eye contact with him and look behind me instead.

"You forgot your keys." Harry shakes the bunch of keys near his face, grinning cheekily.

"Oh." He should know I'm really mad at him. Brushing past the boy I stand in front of the mug, filling it with the hot liquid. Harry's footsteps were advancing towards me and walkes away from the postion knowing exactly what he was going to do, hug me from the back. Harry's eyes follow me as I shuffle around the kitchen searching for the cinnamon tea bags. After finding the object I was searching for, I open the tea bad tossinf the wrapper in the garbage.

"Is this cinnamon tea?" Harry asks. I just nod knowing how well he knows the answer. He's going to test me.

"Great, can you make me one too?" Harry rubs his hands together as I walk towards my mug. I shake my head no and try to bite the smile creeping its way on my lips. A small chuckle escapes Harry's mouth and he rests his bum on the slap next to me, his gaze fixed on my face. My body tense up and do my best to not shoa any sign of the effect he had on me. This bloody bastard.

"Is that so?" Harry whispers, taking a step towards me. He knows too much. By his tune I was now alert about his playful action. I turn towards the other side to get a spoon for myself. My mind satisfied with my actions for the first time. My body is pulled back by a strong grip around my wrist, forcing me towards his body.

"Baby."

"Don't you baby me." Making an attempt to be tough, I snatch my hand from his grip and turn to face him. Harry's eye brows had been lifted up in surprise, his feature showing pure astonishment. By the look on his face I knew my attempt to be tough with him will fail. A smile forcing it's way on my lips.

"Harry!" I whine, punching his chest multiple times. Harry chuckles getting a hold of one of my arms and puling me towards him.

"You're so cute when you try to be tough." Harry teases, leaning in with pouted lips. I briskly dodge the contact from his lips and move away. Harry's grip on my hand losses giving me the chance to increase the distance. Harry freezes for a while but, looking at me in complete shock. I cross my arms atop my chest and got serious this time.

"Why did you came here?" Lifting my eyebrows, I watch his reaction intently. He seemed surprised by my out burst but somewhat ready for my huffy mood.

"To basically give back the keys." He shurgs. My lips part to fire something back but nothing came out. I was too livid to even stand in front of him now. I should have known. My lips press in a hard line before I turned around.

Large hands grab the side of my waist pulling me backwards in a swift movement. My back was pressed to Harry's front and the strength of his hold not letting me bulge.

"And to apologise for being an ass to the person I'm in love with." Harry whispers in me ear, purposely brushing his lips past the skin behind it. A smile curves on my lips, my brain calming after hearing the words it craved for. Harry swirls my body around so I coud face him. Unexpectedly, Harry lifts me up from my sides and placed me on the counter. I observe as he stood bdtween my hanging legs, our heights fairly similiar.

"Much better." Harry comments. I hold the giggle back, keeping a straight face.

"Baby, I'm sorry for acting like that, I really am." Harry apologises. "I just....I was just really pissed at...at.."

"At me for talking to Dave?" Shock flashes in his eyes as he stared at me not expecting such answer.

"I-I....Yes." Harry admits. He made a struggle to choose the right words but couldn't succeed. His eyes squeeze close for a while and I could tell he is still trying to explain giving a appropriate reason.

"You can't just be mad at me like that. Without telling me that you don't like it." I softly spoke, placing my hand on his cheek. He himself seemed so confused.

"I know. I know. I'm sorry. I didn't know what to do then." He places his palm on each side, keeping me in the middle of his covering body. I fight the urge to place my head on his shoulder and inhale the addictive cent but fail. The strong cent fill my nostrils and I felt myself lossing slight control.

"You can't forbid me for talking to others, Harry."

"I know and I won't. It's just him. It's just Dave." I look up at him with a questioning look and he understand, explaining further.

"He trys to catch every girl I lay eyes on and this time it's different. Completely different. I didn't like the way he got frank like you have known him since ages." Harry ends his sentence in a huff. I let out a laugh, resting my hand back on his shoulder.

Somehow, Harry is right. Dave did fill my ears maybe, trying to create a negative feeling inside me against Harry. With all honesty, He did succed in it. I'll go with obeying Harry, it just seems the right choice.

"Don't worry, I won't talk to him anymore." I whisper, my fingertips fiddling woth thr chain hanging in his neck. Harry's steady heart beat pumped near my ear and I felt my own catching its race. There was nothing from his side which got me curious. I looked up at Harry, finding him smiling wide. Harry looks down at me, both of his dimples deepening.

"I love you." Harry places his lips on mine. "So so much." Our lips move in a perfect sync for a long time, my hands going around his neck.

"Also for the sandwich you saved me." Harry breaks between the kiss making me laugh again.

He forces his lips on mine again, his palm pressing on my lower back forcing me towards his body. His crotch made contact with my flesh, my body tensing up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woopp woop sexy potatoes! ;) hehe. I love you guys. Thank you so much. I'm almost to 2m reads. :o holy shit. This means so much to me.

many people have said that this book should have ended at chapter 26 and stuff but just think of it as book 2 after that. I didn't wanted to make another book. lol. :*

Don't forget to
VOTE VOTE VOTE
COMMENT COMMENT
Follow me! THANK YOU FOR 4K FOLLOWERS.

I love you guys sooo much!