Chapter 8.

CHAPTER 8.

"In this crazy world of choices I've only got a few, either your coming with me, or I'm coming with you, cause I finally found you."

BETH'S P.O.V

"Megan, Truth or Dare?" I smirked, looking at the pouting girl. I glare at Matt before turning back to Megan.

"Dare!"

"Go and.....have a shot with that guy." I point to a guy rather than a man seated on the bar. Matt glares at me, obviously pissed with the inappropriate dare. I always knew something was between them but they never admit it.

"Beth, he's a man." Megan exclaims.

"I can see that, now go." I force her out of the couch. She whines a little before squeezing her way from the dancing people and into the bar. It has been more than 2 hour since we're here. We had cake and a few shots. Even after 2 shots everyone seems to be sober enough, thankfully the game is also in its sober place. I just can't stop looking at Harry, even after being caught many times. I would catch him gazing at me or he would catch me looking at him. It's still unbelievable how he changed into something so different. Currently we're all playing a game of truth and dare while Harry spins his mobile phone. The best part is that he didn't say anything about the 'deal'. I don't know why but it just bugs me so much. I shouldn't really care about it....yeah.

Megan stumbled back, here cheeks heated with embarrassment. She glares at me before settling next to me.

"He said he has a wife already." Megan pouts in embarrassment. The whole table broke into fits of laughter as I earn a slap on my shoulder. I put my hands up to surrender playfully.

"Now wait until my dare, sweetheart." She smirks, warning me. I stick my tongue at her, turning to face the group again. Harry spins the phone again, all eyes curiously looking at the spinning object. I haven't noticed how big Harry's hands are until now.

The phone stops at Harry. He cursed under his breath before turning to the person asking him, Matt.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"Go ask that blonde's number." Matt points at the girl standing in the corner with a group of friends. Her hair were long and curly, the dress she wore was a little too revealing. She had a glass in her hand showing the perfect red painted nails. By the appearance of the women I could tell she'll give herself to Harry easily. It built some kind of tension inside me.

"This should be fun." Harry smirks, getting up from his places. The fact that he got so many tattoos now is somewhat really creepy for me; I've never had any positive feelings for tattoos.

Harry's large frame walks towards the group of girls, all attention turn towards him. Harry shoves his hand in his pockets, smiling at the lady in front of her. She giggles at something he just said, her finger coming in contact with his chest. The fire was building inside me now. Who told her to touch him? Just get the damn number!

"Oh he is good." Megan whispers earning an eye roll from me. He walks back with a huge grin plastered on his face.

"Looks like someone is getting too good with women, eh?" Matt punches Harry playfully, earning a chuckle from everyone except me. Harry's eyes meeting mine, a teasing smirk plastered on his face. I roll my eyes, trying to stop my reactions.

The phone is spun again, this time stopping at me. My eyes widen as I start to curse under my breath. Cassidy had to ask me, oh god. Megan stretches up to Cassidy, whispering something in her ear.

"Hey, that's not fair sh..Never mind." I stop myself knowing the answer. The boys in front of me chuckles at my pissed reaction. I bet Megan will take her revenge for my previous one.