Chapter 2.

CHAPTER 2

"The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever." ― Carroll Bryant

HARRY'S P.O.V.

"Oh Chad!" My attention turns toward the squeaking behind me. It is starting to kill me already. I just know what's going on behind me, but I won't look. I don't want to look. Disobeying my own protest, I narrow my eyes just to find Beth and Chad making out. My heart breaks a little just by seeing that image. I drop my gaze down to the floor, making my way to class.

I know that I'm not the most attractive looking guy. I don't have those Muscles, that body. I know I'm not the post popular boy nor the hottest boy. But why doesn't she see the guy inside me; the better side of me? The side that will treat her way better than this bastard will. It really sucks, you know. My life sucks. I suck.

"Hey, watch it geek." My body jerks back, the books I held falling on the floor. 

"I-I'm sorry." I stutter, bending down to pick my books. My body is held in place with a pair of arms holding my shoulders. He forces me towards the lockers, all faces turning towards us. His fist comes in contact with my cheek, the impact making me fall on the floor. Heavy laughter echoes around the large hallway, everyone crowding around me. I moan in pain, helplessly trying to pick myself up. I look up at the students laughing at me, tears forming in my eyes. My eyes then land on Beth. She stood between them trying her best not laugh.

Another hit is smacked on my stomach, a whimper escaping my mouth. I press my hand to my stomach trying to lessen the pain but it never works.

"Watch it next time, Nerd!" The boy spits, laughing at me. The crowd finally starts to wander out. I groan in pain, the cramps spreading out. I'm used to getting beat up every day now. People picking on me, they always try to put me down no matter what. I'm also a human with actual feelings, a human that really gets hurt. A human who hates getting beaten everyday, even though I'm so nice to everyone here. Why is it always me?

The thing that kills me the most, is that Beth stood with them, laughing at me. I take my glasses of my face, wiping the tears blurring my view. Taking deep breaths I walk through the empty hallway and into the washrooms. I don't want to go to my next class. Beth and Chad will be there probably snogging the whole time. I just can't see that. Treading towards one of the washrooms, I lock myself inside. Slamming the lid of the seat shut, I take a seat on it.

I don't get why they judge me for my looks, why they bully me because I'm smarter, because I like to study. Why do they only see me as a nerd? A helpless geek? Why don't they see what's inside me? Maybe I'm not that bad. Maybe I'm not the person, they think I am. I can bet I am much nicer on the inside, a much better person. I hate how they just judge me for how I look, for how I dress.

My attention turns towards the footsteps echoing in the large room. Laughter starts to grow louder.

"So you're saying that you and Beth aren't together? But you just kissed her man!" My interest in the conversation grows.

"She's is just a 'one night stand'. That's all" I recognize the voice quite soon. Are they talking about Beth?

"So you're just going to fuck her?" The other guys asks, my eyes growing wide at the conversation.

"Yup. Like I always do." Chad chuckles.

What are they talking about?....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, Hope your enjoying it by now.

VOTE VOTE VOTE
COMMENT COMMENT
FOLLOW ME TOO! :3
and my insta:dayumstylees