Note. :)

Hey guys! Sorry if you thought it's an upgrade. I just had to talk to you guys about something. I'll update tomorrow though, no worries. 

Yeah..I wanted to talk about some of the few things that I've notice and I just wanted to let you guys know that It's really hurtful for me. 

1. If you're judging me and my story because I'm a Muslim then I'm sorry, I wouldn't mind being mean to you or if you leave because you're not insulting me actually you're insulting my religion which is unbearable for me. 

2. if you think I'm being mean for not reading your story or promoting than it's really useless. I mean almost 10 of message me everyday even though I've told you multiple time that I can't promote your story, because If i promote your than 10 others ask and its not fair for anyone of them. And I can't read your stories because either i would reading all your stories or upgrading this book. What would you want? So Please stop asking me that! I hate to say no but I just can't, please understand. 

3. If you're leaving this story just because I'm not bring Beth and Harry together than please have patients. The thing is that If they got together then the story will be near to the ending and many of you said that I should make it long. 

4. I know you guys want dirty in it but just wait please. I have a lot planned and you guys just have to wait a little. 

The thing that actually made my day was the fact that there are a few readers who had shared my story on Facebook, Twitter etc. It means so much to me. I was literally tearing up! <3 
And don't worry, each of your votes and comment makes my day too and makes me really happy that you like the story. It's literally my dream come true. 

I hope you guys get the point above, I got really upset. And Also understand that I'm no talking about someone in specific. :) 

I love each one of you to bits! <3 :* 

I'm really sorry if I was ever mean to anyone of you. I did not do it intentionaly, I swear. I just don't want any hard feelings between us. K? Friends? I love you and I actulley mean it when I say this. :* 

Thank you guys! <3