Chapter 39.

CHAPTER 39.

"You get into biggest fights with the people you care about the most, because they are the relationship your willing to fighting for."

BETH'S P.O.V.

I turn around to look at the point he once stared just to find Harry standing inside the elevator. His eyes meeting mine in a dreadful glare.

How did he come here? Fucking shit.

I'm frozen at place, looking at Harry whose jaw is tensed as he glares at the boy behind me. It feels as if I cheated on him or something. But I didn't, my heart is pounding in my chest.

"Harry." I almost whisper taking a step closer to the elevator. Harry's gaze left mine and he smacked one of the buttons on the machine. Before I could reach him the doors closed and I jumped back. Cursing under my breath, I decide to take the stairs. He can't leave; he has to know that was nothing or whatever he was thinking. Dave is probably standing there in complete confusion but I don't want to think about him now. These fucking heels don't let me increase my pace and I feel like shouting for Harry to stop, as if he'll wait. I'm almost falling atop people walking past me and they're probably cursing at me.

When I reach the ground floor, my head instantly turns towards the elevator which is on rest. I rush towards the door only to find Harry already walking towards his car. Samuel who stood behind the desk is literally shouting my name so I could return the pass but I have no time. The moment I step out Harry had started his vehicle. My heart is beating fast, worst thoughts are rushing through my mind and I start to panic, I have no idea what to do. Harry gazes at me lastly, his gaze freezing everything inside me, terrifying precisely. After seeing his car almost zooming out of view, I rush to mine while fiddling with my keys. I try to keep my mind clear while following him, only focusing on the road and his car to avoid any accident.

Harry has attained a greater speed than mine and by the turns of his car I assume he's heading home. I have no ability to increase my speed any further. I rub my palm against my clothing after almost every minute just to get the moist off. Is he that mad that he'll just leave like that?

There is one last signal we had to cross but unfortunately the both of us couldn't, I was the one left behind. I smack my hands on the steering wheel multiple times only to get stared by the family settled on the next car. My hands flew up in frustration in their direction and they instantly looked away. People and their fucking ass problems.

Harry's is getting out of his car when I get home and for the first time I'm praising this piece of crap that drove me here. He doesn't looks back once; the loud sound of his door smacking gave me the clear sign of his anger.

I walk towards him, almost stumbling. My heel slightly broke against the small pebble lying on the floor. My ankle twisted in the worst way. A groan left my mouth as I slightly bend down to rub my hurt flesh. Harry turned around as soon the voice reached him, my eye meeting his. It had a hint of worry but it flashed away when I tried to stand up. At least he cares about me.

I took my heels off of my feet, botching towards the angry man with almost one foot. Before he could slam the door on my face, I place my palm on it keeping it on rest.

"Harry, listen to me." I pleaded, walking towards him practically with a single leg. The muscles on my other one seemed numb. His back is facing me, his shoulders rising and falling.

"What?" He shouts, throwing his hands up and turning around. He's angrier than expected.

"I-I'm sorry." I whisper. The frightening feeling not letting me speak properly. He blinks in response, obviously not expecting only two damn words.