Chapter 17.

CHAPTER 17.

"Reality continues to ruin my life."

― Bill Watterson,

Beth's P.O.V.

"Beth! Take your tablets." I heard Megan scold me from the door step. I growl, shaking my head for the third time. She'll get pissed, I'm sure. I was lying on the lounge couch reading on of the books I brought. By the time I woke up this morning it was 12:30pm and everyone went to get a tan or something.....even them. My head was throbbing in the worst way possible.

After getting wasted and crying my heart out all night, obviously this will happen.

"Beth! I'm talking to you, dammit." The book covered my face so I could not see her or anything around. I liked it but she just had to burst up every time. I roll my eyes, letting the book fall on my chest. Instead of Megan, my eyes land to the boy settled on the couch in front of me, Harry. My heart ached and raced at the same time. I recover quickly looking back up to Megan. How long has he been sitting here? Why is he here?

I push myself up, crossing my legs. His eyes are still on me but I restrain to give him even one look. I wish I could throw this book on his face so he can look away and then kiss it back to make him feel better. Wow.

"Switch on the T.V. I'll be back with some coffee." She hands me the glass and two tablets. I look her with pleading eyes, trying to give her clue the to not to leave me alone with Harry. And she didn't get the clue, as expected. She turns around and asks Harry.

"Care for a cup?" I look down at my palm, tossing the two white tablets in my mouth. I gulp the cold water, listening to Harry's answer.

"No, Thanks. We're just leaving." Ohh.

"Yeah, Cass told me. Where are you going anyway?" Ouch.

"Well, there is Festival in this area. Thought I'll take her there." Why is a needle being poked in my heart?

"That's so sweet of you, Styles!" Megan claps her hand, skipping out of the room. I stretch back towards the circular coffee table, placing the empty glass on top of it. I felt a small part of my stomach being revealed as I stretch. I quickly sit up straight, feeling him watching my actions intently. My cheeks heat up slightly but I got up before he could notice. This boy I swear will get a slap from me anytime soon. He is so annoying and.....I've fallen for him without even realizing.

I grab the remote before plopping on the couch again. I managed to not even give a single look at him and succeeded, for the first time I think. His eyes finally leave my face and turns towards the now lightened T.V screen.

The first channel that comes up was Star World and the show that was currently being aired was 'Grey's Anatomy.' I didn't really had seen this show before but right now I'd see anything to kill this awkwardness between us. But I only prayed that they don't show any type of scene which just increases the situation more.

'If you love someone, you tell them. Even if you're scared that it's not the right thing. Even if you're scared that it'll cause problems. Even if you're scared that it'll burn your life to the ground, you say it, and you say it loud and you go from there.'

The boy, Mark as the other girl names, scolds on of the actor.

His words hit me, hit me hard. It just....I don't know. I feel so touched by his lines. Its like a little advise I needed for my situation. I start to think even deeper on that saying, my mind leading me to only one conclusion every time. To tell him. To tell him the truth. But I know it's useless. I'll make a complete fool of myself if I do tell him.

He doesn't want me anymore. He has someone else, someone he deserves.

"Beth." My head snaps towards the cup being held in front of my face. I look up at Megan and force a smile, taking the warm cup from her hand. I mouth a Thank you before bringing the cup near my lips. I pout my lips and blow some air put to cool the temperature of the hot liquid.

I unintentionally gave a glance at Harry. Unluckily, he was already watching me but looks away immediately as our eyes meet. I felt my heart leap for a while but then I knocked back to reality.

"I'm ready baby!" The pitched voice echoes in the hall way. My head drops down to the mug in my hand. I'm sure if I look up it would break my heart even more. I start to blow in the cup again, just to take my mind off of him and the situation getting created in the room after Cassidy's entrance.

"You look beautiful, as always." Harry spoke, not knowing the fact how much it's hurting me. Why would he even care? I totally deserve this pain.

"Don't waste to much of your energy. Keep it for tonight’s party!" Megan points out, reminding me about the event too.

I heard some nods before the footsteps disappear down the hall.  

So tonight I'll try to look my best, best as in the hottest. I won't let Harry or Cassidy break me tonight. I won't. I'll have fun with the friends I came with. Megan, Matt and Jim. We'll have fun together. I won't give a shit about...them...even though I know it still is killing me knowing how they are gone out together.

No! I won't let them put me down like this.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So sorry for a sucky chapter. I'm really sick these days and trying my best to update both of my stories.

I'll surely update tomorrow with a bigger chapter hopefully. :) Love you guys!

VOTE VOTE VOTE 

COMMENT COMMENT 

FOLLOW ME! :***

I'M SORRY! I CAN NOT READ OR PROMOTE YOUR STORY! It's really hard,lease understand.