Chapter 37

(The previous chapter got deleted somehow so I decided to make a few changes too. Just start with Beth's P.O.V if you have read this before. and also read the last bit of  Harry's. )
These are the songs on Harry's play list. have a look at them wuth the order so you know what type they were:
Tuttie Frutti - Little Richard.
The way you look tonight - Michael Bublé
Isn't she lovely. -Stevie Wonder
Fly me to the moon. -Frank Sinatra
Something about the way you look tonight. -Elton John
Falling for you - The 1975

CHAPTER 37.

"Be honest, brutally honest. That is whats going to maintain relationships." -Lauryn Hill.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

It's almost a month since our relationship and I can't figure something special for her. She clearly has no interest in those expensive candle lit dinners or crap like that. Hell, I have to do a lot of planning on that.

Taking Beth up at that place is one of my best decisions I made. Dave had told me the other day about everything, how she started to ask him such things. My temper did go high at that moment on how Beth talked to him instead lf me, but I controlled. That certainly explains the reason of her acting so different with me that day. I had to clear things, she needs to know that there is no one and there will be no one in her place, there was no one.

I park my car in front of her new apartment and grabbed my phone from the desk. The car is locked and I made my way towards her door. Making an attempt to open the door which I was right in assuming that it’s not locked. I have to remind her to keep it locked next time. No one knows what kind of bastards live around here.

When I enter the house, I decide to keep it low just to scare her after. We did clear most of the boxes from around here but there is still some lying around. She isn't in the kitchen or the living area so I quietly walk towards her room which is behind the kitchen wall.

When I peek inside the room, she stood on one of the boxes fixing a picture frame on the wall, her back facing me. She wore a stained and almost worn out white playsuit. I smirk at how perfectly it hugged every part of her body. I want her so fucking bad!

I silently took a few steps towards her, holding my giggles as the image of her scared face plays on my mind. I just love scaring her at times. Her expression is priceless.

I press my fingers on her sides making her jump and yelp at the same time. She loses her balance on the box, gasping multiple times. Her waist and head fall on both of my forearms. A grin spreads across my face as I watch her frightened features.

"I could have fallen you cheeky dick." She exclaims, holding her smile.

"Hello to you too, beautiful." I lean down to press a kiss on her lips just to get pushed back again. She fixes her suit down, hiding the smile creeping on her lips. These small chases, this is what I crave for and she knows it.

"What are you doing here?" She asks looking up at me while I playfully pout at her question. She shakes her head lightly, giggling with her eyes shut and I take that as my chance to bring her closer to me. I snake my arms around her waist bringing her closer to mine.

"What I mean was that I haven't heard from you since last night. Where were you?" Beth places her hands on my chest slowly rubbing her fingers.

"I was searching for a damn gift for Marie around the whole city." I inform and regret as soon as the words came out. Her face falls but she covers it with a smile.

"I'll just tell Dave to hand it over to her." I add and the little glint of sadness on her face falls. I place my lips on hers hungrily and she smiles against my lips. Her hands snake around my neck, tugging at the hair on the nape of my neck. I groan tugging at her lower lip. She gasps jump slightly before joining me again. I start to leave a trail of kisses along her jaw but before I could move any further she pushes me away. I groan in frustration, looking at her with pleading eyes.