Chapter 26.

CHAPTER 26.

"I fell in love the way you fall asleep, slowly and then all at once." -Fault in our stars♥

HARRY'S P.O.V.

"Bye." I managed to speak up; my hand flew in a wave. My subconscious screamed at me by now telling me to take my chance, take my only chance but my body was stuck in its own trance. She forced a smile before dragging her suitcase and walking out of sight. I dug my face in between my hands, trying to gather everything going on. This is a bit too much to start a fucking day but it's like mind fuck at the moment.

"She left because of you, Harry." Megan informed in hushed tone. I looked up as soon the words hit my ears, everything seemed confusing.

"She couldn't see you with Cassidy, don't you know that?" Complete confusing run into my senses but there was a tiny part inside me that was flattering at the thought. She was actually jealous; I’m such a fucking idiot. I should have talked to her yesterday when she wanted to.

"She said everything to you and now you know the truth. Don't just stand here and look at me. She'll leave." You could just see her trying to bite her smile away. I nod, hiding my smile forcing its way out. I'll go insane I fucking swear. 

When I walk out, there are small droplets splashing down. The clouds got darker and louder. And it had to rain now, when I'm about to run for the girl I fucking wanted since more than 3 years....that's long. When I looked over the path, it was empty. There was no sign of her near my view.  The car was still parked in the corner.

I decided to check the nearest bus stop before going anywhere further; there won't be any cabs at this time as far as I know. I started to make my way to the footpath, fastening my pace.

She came to me, she came to me and said everything I wanted to hear from her lips. That's what made me freeze, what made me not speak up. I knew there will be a time when she'll come to me, when she'll say everything I was desperate to hear. And the fact that she was about to fucking kiss me. That's when I lost my mind, my body almost fragile to move not giving a positive sign from me.

It's cold and the breeze is even disturbing when I start to run after spotting a red bus. My heart is pounding, my lungs struggling to breathe as I refuse to take a break. People start to line to the gate and I spot her, right there looking up at the sky. My life couldn't get any better from that moment, literally.

**

I scribbled on my almost torn dairy, writing everything coming into my mind. Writing everything I had felt in that very moment. It felt nice to write down something good after long.

I wrapped the dairy in one of my shirts and shoved it back down my suitcase. I don't want anyone to find the dairy, or even know that I write one. It's just a kind of secret, maybe I'm still afraid of people holding things against me.

My damp hair is ruffled multiple times before the stand of from the top. Spotting a neat shirt in my bag, I pulled it out and got dressed. After making up my mind, whether to go to her or not. I'm new at this; I just don't know what to do. Yes, I have had girlfriends before, many of them in that case but they were for a small period of time and I never said I love them until I really did. I confessed it to her and I really meant it, I do love her.

My feet lead me towards her room, I did promise her to come when I'm done with my bath. When I peeked in her room, the placed cleaned and set yet empty. I frown trying to figure her location. Something inside me shouts that she must be out in the terrace and I obey walking inside.

She laid on the couch, her back rested on the arm rest while her legs placed flat on the couch. I rest my shoulder, just taking my time to stare at her for a while. She lost in her book, reading it with a small frown. Her hair is folded in a bun with a neon yellow pen pocked between it to somewhat hold her hair up. A few strands of her brown hair distracted her view by the wind but she cleared by tugging it behind her ear. In simple words, she looked beautiful