Chapter 14.

CHAPTER 14.

"I shouldn't be jealous should I? I mean, you’re not even mine." -ArendaDrommel(one of my amazing reader)

BETH'S P.O.V.

I had my air phones plugged in as I sat on my terrace couch. The only sound I could hear was my favorite music, acoustic to be exact and the only thing I could feel was the cold wind hitting my skin. Staying away from the world of nothing but worries, It felt relaxing. The sun was shining bright, it was 2pm anyway.

Last night, I went to sleep before Cassidy or Harry came back. Well, I wasn't really sleeping; I was just in my room hiding away from the pain that I would have got. By the time I woke up, everyone was sprawled on the couch except Matt. He told me they all had a couple of drinks before passing out around the living room. I felt my heart calm when I saw only Harry on the couch. Cassidy went upstairs to sleep.

My stomach starts to grumble, the urge to eat something grew soon. I know lunch wouldn't be available right now so I'm just going to munch on something. I take my headphones of, getting up from the comfortable place mentally growling. I shove my phone in my pocket before departing my room. Even from here I could hear the pitched laugh coming from downstairs. My brain was shouting at me to turn around and walk back to the room but my body acted totally against it.

I walk down stairs, promising myself to keep my act no matter what happens. I walk in the kitchen, 3 heads turning towards me. Megan and....them. Megan's eyes are little red, dark circles framing her eyes. I look at her with a playful disgusted look, ignoring the stare from...them. She rolls her eyes, still smiling before walking towards me.

"Thank god your here. Now help me make this lunch. I'm too tired." Megan drags me towards the kitchen slap. It was a mess; different ingredients occupied the whole place.

"What the hell are you making?" I chuckle, turning around. Instead of Megan, my eyes land on Harry for a while. He stood near the table while Cassidy was seated on a seat next to him. In don't know but it pissed me off so much.

"I don't know, I'm trying to make some Mexican spaghetti, Cassidy told me to add some steak with it and Harry wanted the white creamy sauce." She explains. She seemed exhausted by just thinking of cooking all those things...for them.

"And what's in it for me?" I cock an eyebrow. I'm in no mood to make the things they have demanded.

"Oh come on, just help me with it. I really want to make them something." She speaks smirking at the people behind them. It built some kind of fire inside me, I felt more pissed than before. Who the hell do they think they are? They aren't a married couple that we should make such lavish lunch for them.

"Then tell them to help you!" I snap, a little too harshly. Megan frowns lightly, almost surprised at my reaction. I don't blame her or myself for being a little rude. We don't really owe them something that we should work this hard to make their favorite dishes. If they want to eat something they like so they should cook for themselves, we're no servants or chiefs they hired. Gosh I'm so mad now.

"Yeah, we can help. It's fine, really." I heard Harry volunteer, his footsteps coming closer to my body before begins stops him.

"No! Go sit." Megan demands, pointing something behind me. "Beth!" She warns looking straight at me. She was pissed at my unexpected reaction. Her eyes are mentally scolding me for being harsh to them and making HIM feel bad, yet forcing me to do what she said before at the same time.

I puff air before mumbling a 'fine' and turning to the messed up kitchen slap. She pats my back before instructing the thing to be done.

"Just mix the ingredients for the sauce and slice the onions...If you can!" She exclaims the last part as if I'm some kind of a kid cooking for the first time.