Chapter 27.

A/N: People who were confused with the last chapter. It was like his P.O.V that many of you had requested. I didn't add the kissing part and just skipped to a few hours after. and the story isn't ending, no worries. Enjoy! :*

Just imagine it as Book 2 from here. I didn't wanted to make an extra one. :) x

CHAPTER 27.

“The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.” 

― Ernest Hemingway

BETH'S P.O.V.

It has been a week, a week like 7 days since we came back from the beach house and 8 days since Harry's and I's relationship. I am happy, I really am. Why won't I though? I mean his tiny things and those tiny gestures that indicate his love makes me feel special. I can see he has no challenge in making one feel special, in making one feel beautiful and like the old saying 'on top of the world.' I feel these things maybe because it’s my first time with all this and then that makes me wonder that it sure isn't his first time. He seems quite experienced with tackling a girl's situations and feelings that it questions my mind that he must have had a few in his life.

But then again, I don't want to bring this up and think negative, I have a habit of thinking negative things when I'm really happy, it's natural, it's like too good to be true.

It's weekend and I'm up by an early text from Harry. A smile creeps its way on my lips as soon as I read the name on my screen. I haven't heard from him since yesterday. He said he had to go to his friends party and won't be back till late at night. It gave me time to prepare for my job interview at an NGO which is due on Monday. He must have got wasted or something so I wasn't expecting him to text me this early in the morning, at 7:30am on a Saturday.

Morning beautiful! Really hope you’re awake because I was thinking we could get an early breakfast today and I really want to see you. xxx

I take my bottom lip between my teeth and stare at the sealing for a few while. My head is hurting because I just had like a 4 hours’ sleep and I'm too lazy. I should call him over maybe? My thoughts get pushed back by another vibration of my phone. It's from him again.

In case you are not awake I'll just come over and climb up your window and stare at you like a creep that I am. Love you. xx

His text makes me chuckle this time and before I could reply there is another one popping up on my screen.

You're not replying which basically means you aren't awake which leads me to think that you have been up all night stalking me. Wake up sexy stalker! ;)

These kind of messages clearly means he is in a good mood so I have no intention of destroying his plans. I text him back before his impatient texts could pop on my screen.

Don't flatter yourself in the morning Styles. ;) xx

In a minute there is a reply from him.

Stop being so appealing than maybe I will. What do you say, 8?

I think I'm flattered now. Appealing? Me?

Appealing? I am amazed by the wise choice of your words. I can't get ready in an half hour, give me time.

I stumbled off of the warm bed and shuffled to the messed up closet. I haven't planned on cleaning it either. If I got this job at one of my all-time favorite NGO in the UK. Save the Children UK, I'll get my own apartment as it said in the details. They had this offer for students, like an internship this year so I had to also take a break from university. There will be 2 students chosen for the job and hopefully one of them is me.