Chapter 19.

CHAPTER 19.

"I didn't say anything; I could find no words that would express the swirled chaos of emotions inside me. So I just watched him go right out the door."

― J.M. Richards

BETH'S P.O.V.

"Dare! dare! dare!" I screamed at the faces in front of me. Megan shakes her head in rejection. I was irritated by her behavior now. I mean why is she forcing me to take truth. It is my choice anyway.

We all are enjoying a boring game of truth and dare. The day was spent lazily for some reason. Everyone was stumbling around the house till noon. But I got my arse up to get a tan today so it wasn't that bad of a day, I guess.

Harry hasn't come out of his room since last night. He actually acted really weirdly last night though. The boy got wasted in more like anger. We told him to take it easy but whatever we did he would push us aside or even shout at us. Cassidy tried to stop him but instead of refusing he screamed to fuck off. I was quite shocked and maybe a little angry at his behavior but a small part of me was jumping in glee. Cassidy left the pub 'in tears'. Matt demanded us to get in the car and told Jim to take us home. He was in no mood of any argument.

That was the yesterday drama. Today Harry hasn't come out once. No one has heard from him and no one has even tried to knock on his door. Except Matt, he just wanted to see if he's alive.

It's so weird. No one knows what happened to him. It's funny how since last night my brain is wishing that maybe just maybe Cassidy dumped him. But another side of me is laughing at my ridiculous thoughts.

"Truth or quit." Megan takes my attention. I push the thoughts away and focus on the things going around. I need to stop thinking so much about Harry.

"Look who's here." Matt looks over my shoulder, smirking at someone who just came in. Everyone looks at the person so I also turn around just to meet the curly haired boy. His eyes meet mine instantly; my heart actually skips a beat. Before I could study his face he looks away. I was a little offended but shrugged it anyway.

"Er...Good Morning." His voice was raspier than the usual one. It was god damn hot. Harry stretches the back of his neck, his eyes not finding comfortable spot to land. I could just feel his effort of not giving me any look, not even once, so I just sit straight facing the other 4 people.

"First of all, it's almost 4 so good evening and secondly we are out of food so get yourself a pizza or something." Megan spoke sternly yet fairly playful. A throaty chuckle escaped Harry's mouth as he took some steps towards the couch which was actually next to me. He plops down on the couch while I look down fiddling with my own fingers.

"Er...I'm sorry for my behavior yesterday." Harry apologizes. I don't look up at him or say anything. It's not like he's going to apologize for the actions he did last night to break me. He's just apologizing to them....not me.

"And...." Megan trails.

"And for not listening to you guys when I should have. I'm sorry I was...." Harry gets interrupted by the pitched voice.

"a total jerk who started acting like a dick for no reason." Cassidy states, her voice full of anger. I heard a slight chuckle vibrating from Matt but maybe it wasn't clear enough for others to hear it. I peer up at him, my hair framing my face. I could tell he was trying to bite his smile but I don't get why.

Harry takes a deep breath before exhaling. My breath hitches when he does, my eyes forcing me to look up at him at least once but I work totally against them.

"Yeah, that too." Harry huffs showing a little annoyance towards Cassidy. I look down towards my hand again, trying to bite away the smile forcing to appear.

"May I ask why did you turn into such a dick especially to me?" Cassidy ask. Harry stays quite for a while, searching for an answer for her questions. I was curious myself, I mean there was a lot that happened yesterday. It surely doesn't seem that Cassidy dumped him or anything. Is it because of the time Jim and I shared? Who am I kidding?

"Um..Want some tea or coffee?" Megan interrupts making everyone turn towards her.

"Tea please." Even though I used to despise him a few years ago, everyone was rude or cruel to him. But one thing that I actually love about him is that he is never mean to anyone else. Sure we breaks me into pieces at once but his charming self never fail to amaze me. I was such a blind idiot.

"Beth, come on." Megan takes my attention. I look up at her confused. Her eyes force me to get up and follow her but I pretend that I didn't have the message.

"Beth, will you mind coming with me."

"But.."

"Come." I look around for a while just annoy her, there were laughs being held back as I try to bite the smile. Megan huffs getting up from her place. She walks behind me, towering my short body.

"Get up or else..."

"Or else?" Before I knew it, she grabs my arm almost dragging me away from the group. I try to fight her hands, slipping from her hold but failed badly. The laughter isn't helping in this point. It feels good to laugh and be this crazy again.

"Alright! Alright!" I shout, looking up at her. "Leave me." She lets go giggling at her own stupid actions. I get up from my place and fix my shirt. My eyes connect with the green ones as soon as I look up. But this time he is the one who looked away instead of me. It got be somewhat worried. Is he mad at me for something?

I turn around following Beth. It kind of hurts how he has started to get over me, I mean he did liked me before right? Now he's moving on, he likes Cassidy more. Cassidy gets him, she won and I'm just dumb fucktard who lost. The lump grows in my throat and I fight the urge of bursting into tears from those thoughts.

"I've got serious talks to do with you young lady." Megan starts as soon as we enter the kitchen. I stop near the door look at her in annoyance and confusion.

"Is that the reason you dragged me here?" I face palmed.

"Yup." She pops the 'p'. "Now start answering the questions I ask with all honesty."

"Yes ma'am." I walk towards the kitchen slap. I hop up, sitting on the cold slap, my legs swinging back and forth.

"Jim told me....that you like Harry." Her words caught me off-guard. I stare at her, her gaze focused on the tea she was preparing. I did not expect her to say something like that. Did Jim tell everyone? Did he tell Cassidy? Oh god, please no.

"Don't worry though. He thought you needed some womanly advice so he told me." Megan informs, calming my nerves. "Now start speaking would you?"

"Yeah." I whisper looking down at my hands. "I like him, a lot."

Megan hums, slam the cabinets.

"And can you explain why Harry heard you saying I love you to Jim." My head shot up towards her, my stomach somewhat turning and jumping. I take in her words, the memory from last night flashing in my mind. He came out after me? Did he hear me? My head was going a bit crazy taking her words in. Those were actually the weirdest feeling I've ever felt in my life.

Is that the reason he's been mad? Oh my god, that's why he is ignoring eye contacts. Fuck, everything makes sense now. Was he that hurt?

"Beth?" My thoughts get pushed away by Megan waving in front of my face. "Now tell me the truth. What's going on?"

Before I could start explaining everything, the kitchen door sways open revealing Harry. His gaze first meet mine, as it always does, but he instantly looks away. His lips curve into a small as he looks at Megan. I drop my head to my hand again, swallowing the lump growing in my throat for some reason.

"Here you go." Megan walks towards Harry, handing him the mug of hot tea.

"What will you do about Cassidy?" Megan starts normally, breaking the silence. I hop of the slap and depart from the kitchen before he could say anything.

"Where are you going?" Megan stops me, my eyes squeeze close before I turn around to answer. Harry stood next to her, his gaze on the mug in his large hand. He doesn't gives me a look, not even once. With all honesty, it kind of hurts.

"To my room." I spoke loud enough for her to hear. She nods understandingly before turning around to meet Harry again. I depart from the kitchen is disappointment yet again.

I need to go away from here for once, to go away from Harry and all this drama. I need a break from all this shit going around. My brain needs a break.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short sucky chapter again. My head is killing me and I can't think straight. :(
I love you guys! :*

VOTE VOTE VOTE!

COMMENT COMMENT

FOLLOW ME! <3