Chapter 29.

A/N: Ok, this is really confusing. I said that Bethnay Mota isn't the one playing Bethnay specifically as It was shown in the amazing trailer. Bethnay Walker is the main character and Marie isn't her look alike or twin sister or what ever, haha. Sorry for the confusion. And please do comment and vote! Enjoy. :* and sorry for the ridiculous errors, I couldn't edit.

CHAPTER 29.

"Every couple needs to argue now and then. Just to prove that the relationship is strong enough to survive. Long-term relationships, the ones that matter, are all about weathering the peaks and the valleys." ― Nicholas Sparks

BETH'S P.O.V.

The drive passes by in silence, not an awkward one but none of us spoke a word. Light music played in the back ground as I stared outside the window lost in my own thoughts. Harry's hand rested on top of my thigh thrice but he moved it for some reason. My efforts on thinking positive was failing badly due to my mind always jumping to conclusions.

I'm so pissed at myself and on the other to people for calling me Marie for some reason. Yeah, I get the clue that Harry had dated a girl named Marie and they had, I don't know, many intimate moments and such but I'm still so anxious. The reason I actually agreed on going to meet his friends was that there would be a possibility of Dave being amongst them so he can just help me fix my puzzled mind.

The cars stops at the end of the street, Harry unbuckling his belt in the process.

"Come on."

I unbuckle my belt, letting out a small irritated gorwn when Harry closes the door. It's annoying how you planned so much for a day and turns out it's nothing of what you expected, it's so annoying. Harry opens the door for me, something he never forgets and I welcome him with a smile. When I jump off the car, Harry grabs my hand instently lacing our fingres together in a tight manner.

The building that stood in front of us wasn't that big or small than the ones around it. It almost seemed like something else than a house. The flowers are all dried out and almost dead in the pot near the door and the surrounding was dumped. The thought of being the only female horrified me, it doesn't looks like a female would live at a place like here.

Without knocking, Harry twists the knob and marches inside the place almost dragging me along. The interior conditions was even worst, the hallway that Harry lead us to had an annoying smell in the air and I sniffed holding my breath for a while. I could recognise it belonged to alcohol and smoke which made myself throw up. The long hall way had different rooms which were all closed.

The mixture of hooting and yelling got louder as Harry's pace slowed down at the end of the polluted hallway. I ran a hand throw my hair with my free arm just to look presentable. I wasn't nervous at all, I was just anxious and curious.

When we enter the small room which I assume is the living room. There are a few people seatled on the couch shouting and jumping in front of the enormous T.V screen. I look around, sarvoying the messed up place when my eyes land on a perticullar boy who was walking towards us. His lips carried a huge grin as he eyed. I felt uncomfertable under his dirty gaze and decided to look away.

"Styles!" The same boy walks towards Harry. Harry turns towards him to say something but the boys attention diverted to me.

"What's your name, beautiful?" His hand flys up in front of me for a hand shake but I had no idea what to do.

"That's Beth, Dave." Harry briefed, annoynce clear in his tone. His hand unlacing from mine and snaking down my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Oh." He looks down my body again and then up. "Nice to finally meet you." The hand he had offered went behind his neck, scratching it awkwardly.

That's Dave, the same boy who had texted Harry and I bet he knows everything about Marie or at least the answers of the questions that are hunting my thoughts making things so much different between me and Harry.

After almost 5 minutes of being introduced to few of Harry's friends which mainly consisted of a few girls from which I only met one and 5 or 6 boys. The girl, Lola, seemed sweet but not much of the friendly person, at least I know she isn't Maire. The other girls didn't really gave a damn about me and I was kind of offended. Not to forget the glares I earned in one morning.

Currently, we all are outside in the backyard as the weather was getting pleasant. I was sat on the long yet broken wooden bench watching as Harry and a few of his friends had a game of table tennis. My chin was placed on my palm, my elbows carried the weigh resting on my knees as I watch the 4 male play the game. A group of girls walked in the place, giggling and laughing

My attention divert towards the boy settling next to me. Dave kept a good amount of distance between us which satisfied me.

"I really wanted to meet you since Harry told us about his new 'relationship'." I noticed the way he smirked and shaked his head.

"You're Dave right?" I inquire trying to make conversation although I already know the answer. He looks at me for a second but then answers followed by a chuckle.

"Yup." He looks towards the game being played my the males and I do the same. My mind was fighting through the urge of asking him about Marie but I was somewhat afarid myself to know that.

"Who is Marie?" The words slip out before I could catch them. His head shots towards me, his shaggy blonde hair flipping in the process. His features showed utter astonishment.

"Why do you ask?" He cocks an eyebrow, setting himself in a straight sitting position. I shurg, trying to give him a sign that I'm not interested. He points towards a girl who was walking towards the table tennis, her gaze set on the boy currently playing the game. Her brown hair rested just down her shoulder while a bright yellow tank top covered her upper body and a white short covered her lower one.

I watch as she stood at Harry's side of the table and cheered for him while Harry just gave a smile. There was somekind of fire burning inside me but it rested as soon as Harry turned towards me.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"They slept, right?" That wasn't supposed to come out like that but it did so I can't stop. When I turn towards Dave he had the same impression, pure astonishment. He shakes his head, bit regreting after. He was fighting for answer isnide himself and had no idea what to say.

"W-what are you talking about?"

"Harry used her." Stop you idiot.

"N-no, um...I don't know, really!" He lies.

"Don't lie, Dave." I was getting irritated now.

"How can you be sure that I'm lying?" He cocks an eyebrow towards me.

"I read the texts, Dave." His lips pressed in a hrad line as he stared down at the ground. I heard him mumble something which I couldn't make out but assume he said 'sure you did'.

"Dave, can you answer my questions, please" He looks around the place, his head spinning left to right and behind us before he truns back to me.

"I really don't know where to start, Beth." Dave scratches the back of his neck nervously. I understand that he is hesitant to tell me about some of Harry's personal information but he should I also understand my situation. I can't live by knowing only this little information and just shrugging it off. I'm afarid of being used and hurt, I don't know.

"Just tell me whatever you know. Like how many he dated and how many he used and all that shit that I don't even believe he did" I baffled. "I'm just afarid of being used and I want to you know, just turst me." This is so frustrating.

By Dave's expressions, he seemed he was understanding my situation and was still figuring out on what to say. I give him his time looking away amd to calm myself down. I'm aware of how stupid I must be looking in front of him, almost begging for Harry's information on our first meeting but I need to know and I don't give a damn of what he thinks about me now.

"Look Beth, it's not really about who he has slept way. I meam in that way I'll say he has slept every girl present in front of him right now." He explains and my heart sinks at the information but I have to keep myself together. That's the one of the reason I was afraid to know the truth.

"I didn't mean to hurt you that way." He takes my attention. I shake my head just shrugging and telling him to go on.

"The point is, As far as I know Harry he only dated once before you and that was Marie. I don't know what had gotten into him. Before her he would always just have those 'one night stands' and forget about everything." I felt slightly defeated my this. The thought of her being the only girl who he had first dated killed me a little. Ugh, I shouldn't have asked in the first place.

"I don't know he used her or not but he sure did left after...ya know." My head hurts and I look away from him. There is a lump growning in my throat and I'm getting emotional. I look around the place, trying to gather myself for a bit. My eyes meet Harry's multiple times but I look away.

"Is he using me?" I weakly spoke, afarid of the answer myself.

"I really don't know."

I look down at my palm, holding the tears that were forcing there way out. The thought of him doing such things to me simply shatters me and what if he really does? What will I do then?

"Beth, I did not tell you these things to degrade you or anything. It was like a warning. Don't change your attitude towards Harty because of this cause I really don't know what he's upto." He explains and I just nod. I felt a little better my this but it stop still pained in my heart and I was becoming an emotional ass.

"Do you get me, Beth?" He whispers. "Just don't let these things ruin stuff between the two of you." I just nod again, unable to speak.

There was silence shared between us and I could see Harry's reflection on the window that he is watching us intently and tensing up. His head turns towards someone else and his dimple deepens. Instead of looking through the window, I turn towards the actual figures stood in front of me. Harry stood near the table, his eyes following the orange ball as it bounces on the table while talking to th girl next to him, Marie.

Jealousy shot through me as I watch the 2 of them talk and giggle. I'm certainly not the one to judge the girl by her looks and everything but it's still annoying me how she's giggling and laughing with my boy. My head is hurting and I'm bored and embarrassed sitting here alone. All I want is that he drops me back home and I just cry my heart out for a while before going to sleep.

My jealousy is getting the best of me and I got up from my place storming towards the two people who seemed to be lost in thier converstion. I stood next to Harry, snaking my arms around his waist. His head shot towards me, jumping away a little. Harry's body relaxed after realising the person behind him.

"B-beth, what happened?" He asks. I move a little closer to him, my arms still tightly wrapped are his waist.

"I was just wondering if we could go home." My hand smoothly went up and down his back. The womens eyes on me making me feel proud of my actions.

"Why? Is everything alright?" Harry inquires, a hint of worry in his tune. Although I'm somewhat pissed at him for no legit reason but I can't help but smile at how caring he can be.

"Yes, I just have a headache." I shrug, his habd pulling me closer. My body was fluttering witg success and I felt like a bitch after looking at her face.

"Er..I think we should leave," Harry turns towards Marie. "Talk you later, yeah?"

"But you just came." The girl whined, her voice being a little heavy than expected.

"I'll catch up later." Harry informs here and my the look on his face she was fuming. I felt proud and bitchy at the same time so my hold from Harry's waist had slip away. He looked back rather offended but earning a smile from my side.

"You can just drop me and come back here if you want." I offer and regret as soon as it comes out. He cocks an eyebrow at my direction. My brain is cursing it me for being so dumb. Harry thrns towards Marie, the distence between our bodies increasing slightly. I was offended, I expected him to come closer.

"I'll catch up later." He informs.

"Oh, alright." I look down at my hand as soon as I noticed a pair of arms snaking around Harry's neck. There was a little fire burning inside me but I believed they were just friends and it was like a friendly hug, nothing more than that.

After saying my goodbyes to the gang and promising them to meet up again. Honestly, I was just assuring them for now. They didn't even give a damn about me then why do they want to meet me again? Apart from that, I'm keen to meet Dave soon.

The ride to my place wasn't as silent as the previous one. Harry made little conversations about his friends and how he only hung out with Tyler and sometimes Dave. He thought thenothers were kind if fake near him. While I just smiled and nodded, sometimes passing a comment on anyone of them. Harry parks the car in front of my house, leading me to my door. Our hands laced together but he had pulled me closer than expected and I liked it honestly.

"You should have some rest," Harry swirls me around to face him. "And till then I'll pick you up at night." His hands snake around my waist pulling me closer.

"I should but...." Before I could finish my sentence, he had pressed his lips with mine. Our lips move together slowly, my hands trailing up to feel the smooth hair I love so much.

"No buts. I want to take you somewhere." He rests his forehead on top of mine, playfully brushing our nose. I nod, running my fingre tips to his side. Harry jumps as soon as I begen to tickle his sides, his eyes cllsed due to the uncontrollable laughter. He's so adorable.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
*hands up* I qas grounded. haha, sorry. My mom took my laptop for the rest of the days and I got it only for an hour over the weekends. fml.
SEXY POTATOES! You need to vote and comment to tell me if I'm going good or I'll even write slower than usual. I need motivation, pleaseee comment and do tell me what do you want next! :) I'll update soon hopefully. ;) or maybe tomorrow. ;) ;)

VOTE VOTE VOTE
COMMENT COMMENT!
FOLLOW ME! :*